“Relaxing weekend in our camper”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lawrence
Kansas City West / Lawrence KOA
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went the weekend after Halloween, so nothing was going on and the park was very quite. The spaces are very close, but so are other places we stayed, that is not any issue. The corn maze was still up and my 3 year old really liked it, we took nice slow strolls a couple times. The playground was nice and the jumping pillow was awesome. We had it to ourselves because there just weren't many people at the park. There is an arcade, some machines ate our money. Summertime I bet is a blast, they have an in-ground pool and do activities. We will def be back because this place is close to home for us, but makes for a fun weekend getaway. I think it was only around $32.00/night with our good sams club membership. Their cabins look really neat too!

Room Tip: They do have fire pits at each campsite.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank swatkins7485

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Stayed here fri-sun in an rv with family of 5. Non-stop activities for the kids all weekend with a very attentive staff. Nothing but positive things to say about the campground and living in the kc area, we will definitely return on a regular basis. Awesome place!

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank KCTimB
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Spent a weekend at Jellystone Park in Lawrence, KS. The sites are too close together and they are gravel. Park is kept up, there are permanent trailers in the park. Shower house was clean. At near $100.00 a weekend I expect much better accommodations than this place. (i.e. asphalt site and the ability to put my awning out without touching the neighbors awning. A train is nearby and the roar of I70 is constant. The activities are another 50.00 for the weekend. I think I would look for something around one of the Corp lakes if I was to go back over there. As far as a place to pull of I 70 there has to be something cheaper. I would just take the extra 15 minutes and go to one of the Corp. of Engineer campgrounds on Lake Perry. Will not return because I don't find value in the place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family