“Great place on game day”
Review of Yacht Club

Yacht Club
Ranked #137 of 314 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: American
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great place on game day”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is an outstanding sports bar. The food is pretty basic bar and grill food but is very good and consistent. TV set up is great for watching games and the prices of everything are very reasonable. Steve, the owner, takes a genuine interest in the bar and is generally helping serve. Staff are very friendly.

• Visited March 2012

“Worth discovering”
Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

Great wings, serves, atmosphere. Would definitely visit again.

Minnesota
“Uneven but we would try again.”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a burger and brew before a University of Kansas basketball game. We are beer people so let me lead with that. My first draft beer was flat and the staff happily replaced it. My next beer was also flat and tasteless. The staff replaced that one as well. To have two beers that were substandard was odd. On the other hand, our burgers and sweet potato fries were excellent. We would try this place again, especially if we wanted to watch a local game.

• Visited January 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great Sports Bar!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The best place in town to watch sports! I have watched almost every KU basketball and football game here! The TV's are amazing. On top of that, the servers are very nice. They all have great teamwork when I come in. If one of the employees are busy, another one will help out! The food is so good and definitely in my price range. They have great food specials. I will continue enjoying my time at the Yacht club! Great atmosphere, great people, great food, great place!!

• Visited October 2010
“Feel at home”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Food is always amazing and doesn't matter what I try. Leaves me craving something different each time.