“Definitely Clean and Quiet and more”

Econo Lodge Lansing
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lansing
Manassas, Virginia
“Definitely Clean and Quiet and more”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Lansing Econo Lodge May 13 to May 18th. We got what we asked for and more. The hotel was clean and quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was perfect for us and available from 6 to 9. Most of all we appreciated the welcoming atmosphere. From check in to check out everyone is pleasant and the guests pick up on it. The owners definitely are doing a good job of running the hotel. The staff is friendly. The containers of potted flowers at the entrance were unexpected (for an Econo Lodge) and do show the owner's pride in the facility. We have family at Fort Leavenworth and were in for our grandson's high school graduation. We found this location convenient to the Fort, downtown Leavenworth and KC airport. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. Easy access to the car for unloading and a separate door from the lobby...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Tandulkar, Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on line! We value your opinion and will share your experience with our staff.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the future!

-Dipak B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This hotel was great, just what I needed. Simple, clean and friendly staff and also the rate was just right. The breakfast was good and the location was very close to where I needed to be. Also, they gave me a good reference for dinner.

Room Tip: The room I was in was great!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is wonderful to get such a positive review from our guests. Thank you for reviewing our hotel and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Spring Lake, Michigan, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a room for the night and didn't want to spend too much but wanted someplace clean and nice. Wasn't disappointed at all. Linda at the front desk made our experience even better with her wonderful customer service. If we are ever back around the area we know where we will be staying again!

• Stayed April 2014
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response and online review of our hotel. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve the quality of our services. It is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you back in the near future!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have stayed at both the Days Inn and the America's Best hotels in Leavenworth prior to staying at this one and I had terrible experiences at both. The Econo Lodge was a whole new world compared to the others. The staff was so warm and friendly. The breakfast was simple but nice. The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable enough for me to catch up on some much needed rest. I travel alone and the doors feature multiple locks on the inside of each room which made me feel very safe. The water pressure in the shower is amazing! It snowed while I was there and the very next morning they had a snow plow cleaning up the parking lot, something that did not happen during my stay at the other hotels. Don't fret when you can't find the blow drier or iron, you just have to ask for them at the front desk. I was only planning to stay one night, but due to the weather conditions I had to return to the hotel for one more evening. The woman at the front desk remembered me and gave me the very same room I had stayed in the previous night, which I thought was very nice. I visit Leavenworth about once a month and will absolultey be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank FridaCaLo86
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel online with such positive feedback. I have shared your thoughts with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Your response serves as encouragement to all of our staff to improve the quality of our services. It is always a pleasure to receive great feedback from our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope your next visit will be just as pleasant!

Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed here on a business trip and I couldn't have been more pleased with my very clean room, very quiet, great service and reasonable rates. The daily maid service was very pleasant, thanks Melinda. The shower pressure was so great, its like having your own jet stream to wash away the day. Ihop restaurant is near, the gas station is also just a few feet from the hotel. There are working camera's for security inside and outside the premises. All in all this hotel is a thumbs up for me.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank M J
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review this hotel. Your feedback is so important to us, this will help us strive to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Dipak Bhakta, GM
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed here on a business trip and the upstairs suite was a bargain for the price. The hotel does not have a pool or laundry but it did have daily maid service and all the staff were very nice. They must be doing something right since the parking lot always had far more cars in it than the hotel across the street. Basic accommodations at a reasonable price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate and value your feedback. We thank you for your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I drove and very bad weather from Oklahoma City to Leavenworth. Things went south with the family members we were going to stay with. We drove out to Lansing and found this hotel, the Econo Lodge. It was very reasonable pricing for a for days day and the service was excellent. Very clean rooms, many pals, excellent people to deal with call mom awesome part of town, would recommend to all. As a police officer I also received a discount. It wasn't much but every penny counts. Smooth sailing the whole time we were here. Aplus service. Thank you

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank oktravell
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to review this hotel. We strive to make each and every guest happy with their stay, and I will share this compliment with our staff. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you in the future!

-General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Lansing - Leavenworth
Comfort Suites Speedway - Kansas City
Super 8 Bonner Springs
Super 8 Bonner Springs
#1 of 2 in Bonner Springs

Been to Econo Lodge Lansing? Share your experiences!