“People”

Econo Lodge Lansing
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed October 19, 2013

the people involved in running and working this motel are maganificent!!! the rooms are clean and comfortable, could use a few more "goodie things" but price was great. we received so many extra services, i was so impressed with their kindness and caring.
Beverly LaFontaine

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is very important to us and we can assure you that we will share this information with our staff and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms where decent, the shower didn't work the first night and the fridge didn't work either. But all and all it was an okay stay. The staff was friendly and hard working. It's located right by an Ihop which was very nice to have breakfast there every morning..

• Stayed: November 2012
Tandulkar, General Manager at Econo Lodge Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Your feedback is very important and we use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you in the future!

Thanks,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly and they had the hardest working housekeeper I've ever seen, resulting in a very clean room. The room rate was less than most of the other hotels in the area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. We use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here as part of a group attending a meeting in Leavenworth, KS, The motel provided good clean rooms in a well managed property..I found the Staff to be very helpful and friendly. .A good,complimentary continental breakfast was provided. Overall my stay was pleasant and a good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff is very friendly and efficient. The rooms that I've stayed in are not fancy, but they're clean and offer micro-fridges. I've taken each of my daughters there for a little mom/daughter night out which is always fun! They have a terrific little breakfast buffet from 0600-0900.

Room Tip: We've stayed in rooms at the front and back of the building and both locations are surprisingly...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

So my wife and I stayed at this econo lodge because it was pet friendly and had a great rate. We stayed for 10 days and it was honestly perfect. The hotel is so quite and clean, and all the staff members are very helpful!

I was worried because other reviews said the place smelled like smoke but we ran into no problems. The hotel is a short drive from many attractions so that was very convienent.

Defiantly going to stay here again next year when we visit :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank James C
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am greatly surprised by the number of positive reviews for this hotel. I was nothing, but disappointed in our stay. The only positive thing I can say is that they allowed our dog to stay with us, which is why we chose the hotel to begin with. I will start at the beginning and give you an overview...I had to make a change in our reservation. Later when I called to verify a late check in, the change had not been made. When we arrived at the hotel and were unloading our vehicle and making our way inside, one of the employees came running out yelling at me very rudely about where I was taking the dog we had. This had been clearly gone over during check in. She then proceeded to very rudely tell me not to use the pullout couch in the room because it was broken. The hallways smelled horribly of smoke in a non smoking area of the hotel. The room was not clean. There were holes in the walls in our room and this is after a remodel. The breakfast was very poor. Only toast, bagels, muffins, cereal and oatmeal. There were hardboiled eggs, but the 3 we opened were all rotten. There was no fruit, yogurt, or anything I would deem fresh. At checkout, I was first handed a scribbled on receipt that had our prices written and rewritten over. I had to ask for a proper printed receipt. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again. I would pay the extra money to board my dog elsewhere and go to another hotel that doesn't accept pets.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hh6mamato4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Lansing - Leavenworth
#4 of 109 in Kansas City
Hilton Kansas City Airport
Hilton Kansas City Airport
#13 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Econo Lodge Lansing? Share your experiences!