“A faithful regular at our IHOP”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: American
Leavenworth, Kansas
“A faithful regular at our IHOP”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I meet a friend for breakfast at our IHOP each week. The waitresses know us and have our coffee ready when they see us, with the exact creamers we both like. The food and service are consistently good. I enjoy the specials they have when new dishes come out, and don't forgot to ask for more of your coffee to go. My little hint: even though Eggs Benedict is no longer on the menu, if you ask for it, they'll make it for you because they do have all the "parts" for it in the kitchen. We love our weekly IHOP breakfast!

Visited April 2014

Belleville, Illinois
“Business trip”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The food was excellent and the service was exceptional. I would definitely return to this restaurant.

Visited February 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not the cleanest place. Horrible service!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've been to this IHOP 3 times. All 3 times the service was horrible. The second time, I was seated and then forgotten about. No waiter for 30 minutes at all. I made eye contact several times trying to get help...nothing! So I walked out. This last time was my birthday. I had received a birthday coupon from IHOP for being a member on the website. The coupon said "get a rooty tooty free - or item of equal or lesser value." I eat clean as much as possible so I asked if I could get the low calorie two egg scramble with egg whites, turkey bacon, wheat toast and a fruit bowl (which cost less). First she told me no, then she asked the manager and passed by my table saying "oh yeah, she said its fine." Then another waiter brought my food and forgot half of it. She brought out the rest later with an empty bottle of ketchup. She realized the bottle was empty after putting it down, (but shouldn't that be checked before getting to the table?). Then she stayed at another table talking for 20 mins as I sat and waited for a drink refill. Yes I was by myself, and yes, my meal was free for my birthday, but what an irritating experience. To top it off, as I walked in the door, two young waitresses stood at the front and loudly talked about how one of them apparently had just told someone to "go F themselves." ?!?!?! This is a family restaurant! I will not be going back to THIS restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
Pierre, South Dakota
“Yuumm”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Always yummy and friendly atmosphere. Big a spacious eating area along with descent cleanliness. Breakfast food is great any time of day. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

• Visited April 2013
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Consistently Great!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food is excellent, the family atmosphere is warm and inviting - always a great choice, on a little budget or not!

Visited December 2012

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!