“like it”
Review of Condotels

Condotels
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am an international military student(IMS) and condotels, lansing is the perfect place for an IMS in my view. People are very nice, respectful, friendly and helpful. You have a perfect environment that allow you to learn. Very clean and spacious and not far to the Ft levenworth.

Mamadou

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mamadou N

Reviewed January 9, 2013

What started as a short term, temporary stay has lasted for several months but I couldn't ask for a nicer place with nicer people. It is clean and spacious with full kitchen, washer/dryer, and 2 full baths. You can rent one to three bedrooms by the day, week, or month. Management, office staff, maintenance, and housekeeping staff are all very accommodating and are always going the extra mile for guests. This is the only place I will ever stay when in this area. They have helped make my time away from my home and my family as amiable and comfortable as possible. I highly recommend them! Thanks, Condotels!!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter but ground floors are easier for older adults.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheila H
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Loved the time we spent at Condotels. Everything was perfect. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay, when your away from home. The staff is great, if you need anything all you need to do is call and they take care of it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I hosted our 2012 Company Christmas Party here this past weekend. The staff was very helpful and friendly during the planning stage. The club house that we rented to have our party it was very clean, spacious and was beautifully decorated for the Holidays, which made it so warm and cozy. All of our friends and family really enjoyed the place we had chosen. We also chose to rent a three bedroom room to share with anyone that had driven a distance to get here. Our room was very very clean and had all of the amenities you could possibly need for a short or long term stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were part of a large group that had reserved rooms here. Online reservation receipt, booked months in advance, indicated 11am check-in. They refused us access to any room until 3pm, even though it was obvious nobody had been occupying the room. We came from out of town thus had nowhere to go, and we had 9 children with us. We were also charged more than our online reserved price for access to a third room, even though it was included in the original reservation. The room was fairly clean, aside from some bugs and bar of soap left in the shower. We only stayed one evening, and assumed with a fully furnished room there would be dish soap, paper towels, shampoo etc., but that is not the case. None of these items are provided in the kitchen or bathroom areas. The children were beyond disappointed they were unable to swim, since the pool was closed by 5pm. Staff is not available, their office hours are not convienient for their customer needs. We have stayed here before, and did not have any complaints. I was told new management assumed ownership on July 1st, our stay was the following week. They did not honor anything on the website, our reservation times, or room requests, and were quite frankly rude (management, not office staff). Even though the rooms were not really an issue, we will never stay here again. The management is terrible! We hope they get their act together for future customers, but with the attitude and threats we faced when trying to discuss our situation, we highly doubt they will. Good luck!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank T72011
condotelsks, General Manager at Condotels, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
Shortly after your stay, a transition in the Condotels' ownership took place
and, subsequently, new management was engaged to operate the hotel with a
new emphasis on quality and customer service. The stated goal of our new
ownership and management team is to provide an exemplary lodging experience
for our guests. I apologize that your prior experience with Condotels was
not up to the new standards we now have in place. I would like to earn your
business back in the future and, if you are willing to give us another try,
please contact me directly for reservations and I will personally see to it
that you enjoy the kind of extraordinary experience that you deserve.

Linda Wise

LWise@CondotelsKS.com

913-727-6590

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Love the fact you have two full bathrooms, full kitchen, and washer and dryer in the apartment. Can not fit my whole family of six in a room at any hotel. Condotels I can fit 6 people conforably and cook meals. That is fantastic. I wish they had this type of aet up in other places. Very clean but needs updating.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I know that the week we stayed here has been nice, I have heard that it is under new management. The kitchen is very nice, big and open, full size stove and microwave. There is a full size washer and dryer. There is a dining table a full size couch and love-seat which my 4 year old slept on. The door to the master closes and locks, there are 2 bathrooms one for the adults and one for the kids. The bathrooms are clean and updated fresh paint, and no mold. They are pet friends and we were going to be charged $10 extra a night for our dogs. There is cable, wifi, and a pool that is open when the office is open which is not 24 hour. The maid service is once a week but there is a vacuum, broom, and a new sponge if you need to clean. The down points, the walls are thin, you can hear the people above you, and if there happens to be loud people outside you can hear them. The dishes in the kitchen are toddler sized.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank momaflippen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Hampton Inn Leavenworth
#4 of 109 in Kansas City
Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa
Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa
#9 of 21 in Kansas City

Been to Condotels? Share your experiences!