“Poor service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Poor service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I received poor service at this location. The person in carry out acted as if I was bothering her just by being there. Food was good, but not great.

Visited December 2012

Fort Worth
“Not a fan of their burnt ends”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I don't know a lot about burnt ends. I have tried them at 2 or 3 places, and I decided to try them here. I was disappointed to find that they were covered in BBQ sauce. There was hardly any BBQ flavor. I could only taste the flavor of the sauce. The pieces were also very hard to chew. Overall, the restaurant was a good place to visit. The customers and staff were friendly. I thought the portion size was a little small. (I ended up buying a snack on the way home, because I was still hungry.) I would go back to try something else, but I will not order the burnt ends.

• Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Legendary”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place is one of the king of BBQ houses in Kansas City. Very informal, but great food. Show up early as the line grows quickly.

Visited December 2012
Bloomington, Illinois
“Great historic Kansas City BBQ”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you are a fan of BBQ and happen to be in Kansas City, you should try Arthur Bryant's. It is a quaint, neighborhood type of place - NOT fancy. Great food. I happen to like their rich and spicy sauce (even though I like Memphis style BBQ the best). For today's lunch I enjoyed the open-faced burnt end sandwich with fries, and it was great.

• Visited January 2013
kansas city
“not your usual BBQ”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

the vinegar based sauce is different from all other KC offerings. The meats are tender and juicy and the portions are generous. You gotta try this place when doing your BBQ tours.