“Nice Place for Lunch”

Arthur Bryant's Barbeque
Ranked #17 of 259 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, Missouri
“Nice Place for Lunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The barbecue is very good (as always). This is one of the nicer restaurants of the chain. Good location (next to Kansas Speedway, Legends Shopping Center, and Nebraska Furniture Mart. It was a little pricey for lunch; but the BBQ is great.

Visited December 2012

Wichita, Kansas
“BBQ”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We ate there just before we returned home. We had the rib sandwich with the french fries. The food was great and the service was good.

Visited December 2012
“All over the place this trip....”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I have had Arthur Bryants many times, and it is my favorite bbq in Kc. unfortunately I have a mixed review on this trip. I got ribs and my wife got pulled pork and burnt ends so we could share and sample each. The pulled pork was phenomenal, moist and tender. tge burnt ends were good, but drowned in sauce and a hair under done in my opinion. The ribs had great flavor but were overcooked to the point that they were crispy, not just the outside either. Waaay overdone. The slaw was great, and the beans were absolutely top notch, some of the best ever. We love the new place as its clean and organized, so atmosphere is perfect. Lastly, I thought it slightly overpriced for the quantity of food, and that was disappointing. i would come back, but I am not sure we would go out of our way again.

“What great BBQ SHOULD be!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am a rib fanatic, and Arthur Bryant's are the best!! And the fries--FABULOUS!! Not for the cholesterol-adverse, but sometimes you just gotta treat yourself.

Visited October 2012
hadley rille
“BBQ history! Still pretty good food!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I'm not a fan of their sauce but the brisket is tasty. Lots of great history. Worth a visit for that alone.

• Visited September 2012