“Horrible lunch” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheeseburger In Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger In Paradise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Thornton, Colorado
“Horrible lunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

My daughter, my 2 year old granddaughter and myself ate lunch there on a Saturday afternoon. We went to Legions Mall and decided to walk over for a burger. It took forever for our waiter to come and get our drink orders. We finally ordered, I had the Baja burger and frickles, my daughter had a veggie burger/fries, and the baby had mac and cheese/fries. The food was okay but it took a really long time to get it. Towards the end of the meal I found a hair in my food. So nasty! They had the patio doors open and by the time we left we were all covered in mosquito bites. The young man brought our ticket. We left our card out for him to pick up and there again it took him a really long time to process our card and bring it back. I would say it took what should have been an hour lunch tops...almost two hours and most of that was waiting!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Papillion, Nebraska
“Great lunch with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had a great family lunch here. Food was great, service was excellent...fun place to eat at. Would definitely return.

Visited June 2014
Blue Springs, Missouri
“fun time at the legends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

love the atmosphere so much beach theme décor. the food is good to. took the grandchildren with us and had a blast.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank cminker1
Denver, Colorado
“Terrible food experience... don't order the WINGS!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

This place was HORRIBLE!!! We rarely get disappointed while dining out and when we do it is detrimental! The food was not good and the price was even worse. We sat at the bar and got great service from the young lady and man working behind the bar. The bar top wasn't very clean and I had to ask them to wipe it down so my arms didn't stick but they were nice enough. The food and beer was way over priced but I guess that's to be expected in the corporate food chains around the shopping center. We ordered the hot wings... I know... hot wings at a cheeseburger place. Probably our fault but they were SO greasy, almost like breaded and fried chicken... not hot wings! We also ordered the wedge salad which wasn't too bad but the wings just brought the entire experience down. I will not be returning... ever. Sorry Jimmy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Topeka, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Just to make this short and sweet, the cheapest item on the menu is around $8, with the average price around $12 for a hamburger. My mom and I got a wrap sandwich that was $11, I could have made the same thing at home for much cheaper and it would have tasted better.

• Visited March 2014