“and now a casino too”
Review of Kansas Speedway

Kansas Speedway
Ranked #3 of 53 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went their to a car show and with the muscle cars on show was in heaven. I grew up loving mustangs and there were plenty of restored ones to whet my appetite.
Now to complete your day there is a casino on site.To tempt you even more they sell an all you can eat buffet. Good value for money

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great place to see Drag racing ......decently priced food and drinks plenty of clean bathrooms.Would go again for sure.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

If you never been to a NASCAR event, I highly recommend it! Great time!! After attending the NASCAR event you can hit up Hollywood Casino right on turn 2 of the Kansas Speedway!!

1  Thank Chubbs23rp
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have always wanted to be a race car driver when I was younger. Getting to see a race is way more boring than the adrenalin rush that I am pretty sure that the driver is having! Now I am older and have kids and I am praying for there driving safety....lol. The track is still very pleasant to be at and an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

While in KC my cousins treated me to a tour of the Speedway. We had a small group, 4 of us and another young couple. Our guide was very knowledgeable and fun!!! The track was fun, they included garage, media center, winner's circle, stands and executive suite. It was a special day, season tickets holders were allowed to drive their own cars on track for a few laps.

The only complaint I had was no souvenir shop or stand was open. My husband wanted me to bring him home a hat from there. We were told Hollywood casino might have one but they were out, didn't find any at Legends Outlet either.