“A great experience but LOUD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kansas Speedway

Kansas Speedway
Ranked #3 of 46 things to do in Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great experience but LOUD!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Now I am not a die hard NASCAR fan. The speedway is easy to get to, parking is ok and the fair amount to see. Like probably most speedways it is very, very loud in there so bring some form of ear protection. Hard to hear the announcers (particularly when the cars are racing) but, again, probably the norm. If you are NASCAR fan you will like it. For the rest of us, one time is plenty.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bob_gro

Saint Joseph, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Small speedway.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Good seating and viewing. It would be nice if they could open up the center pit stops for visitation before the races to view and take pictures with drivers.

2 Thank Debby H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
229 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 260 helpful votes
“Great place to see a race”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was the fourth big speedway I have been to, and it did not disappoint. I went to see the Trucks race and was in for a treat. First, there was plenty of parking, maybe because of the amount of people who show up to see the NCWTS, but it was still plentiful. The track is easy to get to and is in the middle of a big open space. Signs were well marked and I had a pit pass and lot of walking ahead of me to get to the infield and the pits. It was worth the money to get the pit pass and to see the tech inspections for all the Sprint Cup series cars. I liked how they set up the area to watch the inspections and had it tiered so people could see better.

The pit tour for the NCWTS was great and done by very friendly, knowledgable people who really got you into the garages.

The seats in the stadium itself, were a little small, they could probably do without the cup holder. Overall it was a beautiful day and a great race.

Everyone was very nice and very helpful. It was not like the atmosphere I see at other races. A lot less drinking and very little smoking, which I liked a lot.

I am happy I went all the way to Kansas to watch the race, I hope to come back again in the near future.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank GoodFood88
Polo, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kansas Speedway”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Wife and I went to a few ARCA races at the Kansas Speedway and we had a fun time. Racing is pretty exciting and the price is reasonable!

1 Thank Matt W
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good times”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We have gone to this race for several years now. We enjoy the track and alos have been impressed with the traffic control. We travel to lots of Nascar races and this track rates up pretty high in traffic flow.

Visited October 2012