“hamburger”

Cuisines: American
Blue Springs, Missouri
“hamburger”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

when I want a good hamburger we go to five guys. if you order a large fry. it will feed 3 adults. the only bad thing is they are bad for my diet. So this is my treat.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank cminker1

Springfield, Missouri
“Good burgers and fries.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

First trip to a Five Guys and was not disappointed in the food. Huge portions, plenty of options to add on. Pricey food but a good burger and fries.

• Visited March 2014
Boone, Iowa
“Huge Portions!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My family hadn't been to a Five Guys before, so we stopped here while shopping at Legends.

Grilled Cheese sandwich - really nice sandwich and a more "normal" portion size. Nothing to complain about here!

Bacon Cheeseburger - huge burger; I didn't warn my son and let him order the full size. Two beef patties sitting on top of crushed bacon in a bun, loads of cheese, 2-3 more slices of bacon on top of that. Yum.

Hamburger - figured I'd go "light" and just get a hamburger with lettuce, tomato, mushrooms and mustard. Er, still has two beef patties...I had to flatten the burger a little to fit my mouth around it! Very tasty.

Fries - not sure what all the raving is about...we've had far better elsewhere. If you are eating with another person, a large order of fries is plenty for 3 people...don't get a small for each. Cashier was nice enough to remind us of this and save us a few $$ and likely some throw away.

Service - fast, friendly, helpful. Everyone seemed to have a very positive and fun attitude on the day we visited!

I recommend this location if you're in the neighborhood and are craving a good ol' greasy burger that's miles better than McD's.

Visited March 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Five Guys Always Great!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Loved the location, and you can't go wrong with any sandwich!!
While visiting the Legends Village West, stop by and grab a quick bite. Quick service, unlike a few others at legends, was a plus.

Visited February 2014
Guymon, Oklahoma
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I went not expecting much, but got the BEST BURGER I ever ate! Gosh...and those fries!! Dude...check it out. Simple by design and nothing posh, it's all about the burger!

Visited November 2013