“Excellent Italian food but the salad is still over-the-top great!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 276 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have not eaten at the relatively new Olive Garden at the Legends area yet, and in fact, have not been in an Olive Garden for a few years. Given the great Luigi's Italian restaurant in Leavenworth, KS, I can get a routine great "Italian fix". However, after a late night volleyball practice for my daughter, we had a late dinner there last night (they are open till 10 PM on weekdays). The salad and breadsticks were even better than I remember them. Between the two of us, we polished off a whole bowl of the great 'bottomless' Olive Garden salad with that wonderful dressing. My daughter had the 5 cheese ziti and I had the eggplant parmigiana -- both were excellent, hot, and very tasty. Our waiter was funny and provided equally excellent service. We will be back soon now that this restaurant is back on our radar and serves such tasty and generally healthy fare.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We visit this Olive Garden several times a year and are always impressed. Even among other locations, this one is first rate in everything - from the quality of the food to the cleanliness of the dining area to the incredible wait staff. We had the Never Ending Pasta which let us try several different combinations, all of which were top-notch. We enjoyed meeting the Manager when he came over to check on our experience too!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I treated my family to dinner at the Olive Garden on Parallel in KC, KS. The food was excellent. We all had different entrees, and there was not one complaint. Menu is diverse and complete. Service and smiles were well received. All around, they were dining and family successes.

Judy

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Frequent the Olive Garden quite often. Food is reasonably priced and the service is good. There is always a wait list, so best to go before the "dinner hour"--say 5:00 ish.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place was nice to eat out. Bathrooms were clean, service was okay, but food was excellent. Tip over 6 added 18% to our bill. We were expecting this though since we had 8 but it would of been nice for them to tell us though, instead of us just assuming.