Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Everything about the hotel was excellent. Great value. I would definitely stay there again. Great service, very friendly, helpful staff. The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. I felt very comfortable there and was glad I chose this hotel for my business in Kansas City, KS.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great location just a few miles from downtown KC. Updated lobby area and great parking convenience. Employees are very helpful and friendly. I've stayed here before and if you want to be close to the downtown area but save from spending too much, this is the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My son and I stayed one night at this hotel. The location is perfect as it is right off of 70. The lobby is nicely decorated and inviting. Check in was a breeze and we were given a great recommendation to a BBQ place with directions because we were in the mood for BBQ. The room had two very comfy queen sized beds and flat screen tv as well as microwave, refrigerator and Keurig. Very clean room and bathroom. We were right next to the elevators and we could hear people when waiting but it wasn't overly problematic but next time I might ask for a room further down hallway. The wifi was great and a covered parking garage was available for hotel guests.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I stayed at the hotel prior to the MR340 Canoe and Kayak Race. This hotel is able to handle a crowd. It has close parking and the check in and out was very efficient. I was at the same hotel before the event 3 years ago and the organizers choose a great hotel to use.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Comfy Bed, Quiet Room, Keurig Coffee Pot in the Room with Coffeemate Creamer and a Refrigerator & Microwave. Nice Desk & Lamp with Free Internet. Nice Flat-Screen TV with a variety of channels to watch. The A/C was a little noisy but I have had worse in other hotels. However, I had to change rooms because the toilet wasn't working at all (No Water or Pressure when flushing & not because I backed it up) & I didn't know this until after I had done my 'business'. I was immediately given an extra room right across the hall, which was not too inconvenient. Other than that, it was a great value & worth driving 20 miles for (I could have booked a room near the Kansas City Airport, but I purposely choose this hotel because of the High Reviews). Pack some Starbucks Keurig Cups (There selection wasn't bad, but I would have liked Starbucks Keurig Cups even better).

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We arrived late. In spite of that everyone was helpful and friendly. During check in my husband mentioned that he was hungry and we were informed that room services was closing in 15 minutes. The front desk staff was friendly and told us to go order our food and them continue with our check in process. We were able to order and receive a delicious hot meal. The entire staff were professional, friendly and went over and beyond our expectations. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The first impression upon arrival was the lobby...very well appointed with a nice, colorful, modern ambiance. Capri (front desk) was exceptional! The breakfrast was impressive with various choices (Bart prepares a GREAT omelet by the way). The guest room was extremely clean; the bed was exceptionally comfortable. I would not hesitate in booking with this property again. Two thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Comfort Suites Speedway - Kansas City
816 Hotel
816 Hotel
#27 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City? Share your experiences!