Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Roslin Hotel(Kansas City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssprint centerfront deskpower and light districtclose to downtowncovered parkingrestaurant staffnice hotelbreakfast staffconvenient locationshuttle serviceomeletstaff was friendlybusiness tripbusiness centerchecking outexcellent stayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We love the Hilton Garden Inn. Always so neat and clean with a feel like you've just come home. The staff are always so very helpful and extremely friendly. The decor of the Hotel is fresh and modern, We love it. When there is a Hilton Garden Inn in the City we are traveling It's easy to make a decision.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Hotel was nice, clean, and quiet. After we went to concert there was hardly any where to go to our liking in KC, KA. Would of rather stayed in KC, MO. at the other Hilton but it was booked solid when I checked and made reservations and embassies rates were to high and to far from our event.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while driving back east from Arizona. I selected it based upon the hotel being the only Hilton Honors hotel in a close proximity to the downtown attractions. I was driving a truck with a trailer so I required extra parking which this hotel provided via a lot directly across the street from the entrance. Upon arrival I was met by a security guard standing at the front door. From what I could tell, it was not a good neighborhood so I was glad to see the extra security. The hotel had a restaurant with a nice menu and decent pricing. I used them for lunch on the first day. The room was in good shape, clean, and smelled nice. There was a small refrigerator and other standard Hilton Garden Inn amenities. The bathroom was clean and large. The last day of my stay is were things took a turn... I was awoken the last morning of my stay at 8:45am by the housekeeper asking if I was checking out. I had been out late the night prior and was planning on sleeping in before continuing my drive east. I was extremely displeased by this. I got up, checked out, and went to my vehicle to find my portable generator had been stolen from the back of my truck. This was a large piece of equipment weighing over 150 lbs. It was not something that could have been stolen quickly or easily. I do not blame the hotel for this and I understand the policy they are not responsible for lost or stolen items. However, when I came in the previous evening, I observed the security guard (could have been an off-duty police officer) watching movies on his iPad in the lobby of the hotel. Perhaps if he was walking the hotel grounds instead, I would still have my property. I will not be staying at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-KCK, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. I appreciate you bringing this to me and allowing me to follow up with our security department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,

Lou Balista
Front Office Manager
Phone: 913-342-7900
Email: mcikc_fo@hilton.com

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everything worked well at this hotel from checking in to quality of the room. Good equipment in exercise room. Not much more I can say as everything clicked at this hotel and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were traveling through and decided to stop in Kansas City. We had been to Kansas City before and knew which parts of town to avoid. This hotel was walking distance to the nicest part of town with great restaurants & shopping. Our room was very clean, quiet, and the staff was great!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family