“It's pretty good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Kansas City
“It's pretty good”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've been here about 5 times for the authentic style food. Some people love authentic, some people do not. This time we had a really great server who was right on top of things. If you think you're going in for something amazing or amazing service... this is not the place for you. It's really just an okay restaurant that serves food that is fine for lunch. There really is not a lot to eat in downtown KCK that is not a chain. So, it's one of the best that's available. Appears clean with okay food. And usually pretty good service. Sometimes we've had servers who'd prefer to check their phones and Facebook or something than take our order, but we will continue to go there. If you have to pick... El Camino Real has much better food. The service is about the same though.

• Visited May 2013

Kansas City
“Poor service”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have been there a few times and the service is very inattentive. They all wear sharp uniforms but the organization ends there. The table next to us walked out because the staff served us before they even took their order... And they were there before us.... Our server walked by me several times while I tried to wave her down but she was oblivious. Never got a refill...waited forever for my check. I do not think I will go back there.

• Visited May 2012
Kansas City, MO
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

One of the best Mexican Grills here in the Kansas City area. My first time there and the food was great and service was excellent. Just right off I-70.

Visited October 2011