“Great hotel even better location”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This is a great hotel locate right near the speedway and livestrong park. Recently stayed here for a concert at the new park - everything was within walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, too. We arrived late on a Friday night - the staff was friendly and the pool was still open. The room was cool and the bed was plenty comfy. Breakfast was crowded but delicious. If I'm ever in the Kansas city area again I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: August 2011
jharding1226, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank You so much for the great review! We hope to see you again soon - we truly appreciate your business!!

Reviewed July 25, 2011

Clean comfortable room for the buisness traveler. Great rate close to mall and speedway. Would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2011
jharding1226, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2011

Thank You for the kind comments regarding your stay! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very impressed with the quality of staff and service at this hotel!
Front Desk and housekeepers couldn't be nicer.
Property was clean and it is such a great location close to the Legends,
Kansas Speedway and Livestrong Soccer Stadium.
Will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
jharding1226, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2011

Thank You So Much for the positive comments!! The staff appreciates and loves to hear that your stay went super!!

Reviewed March 6, 2011

Nice pool and hot tub, very nice rooms and good free breakfast. Will be staying here again. Just outside the Legends area

• Stayed: March 2011

Thank You for the positive review on our hotel! We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed June 11, 2010

I'm in this hotel as I write this. This is my sixth night, and I'm scheduled for 4 more. I've not yet moved simply because my Dad is nearby in his assisted living facility, and since the reason I'm here at all is the funeral for my Mom, I need to try to stay close by for support.

However, when I've returned to the room on 3 of the last 4 days, the door has been standing open or unlocked. That is, ANYONE can just walk in. I've complained each time, and each time I get a load of crap about how they will talk to housekeeping/maintenance, or someone else, who apparently needs to attend door closing school. It's simply unbelievable that after 4 days someone's butt hasn't been kicked or someone fired.

I may yet leave...especially if I can get them to prepay a room at the local Holiday Inn Express...

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2010

New, nicely decorated and very clean. Staff was very nice. Breakfast very good too, especially the waffles. Always fresh cookies at the front desk.

Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I had such a GREAT experience at this motel over the Christmas holiday (and 10 inch snow storm) Their service was above and beyond for my family. The staff there was so very helpful, tried to take the motel van and get me to my families house in the snow, took care of my room and things when I couldn't get back to the room that night. I would reccommend this motel with NO reservations about suggesting you stay there. What a clean, friendly place. And in the summer time it is located by so many things to do and see in KC, Ks. So if you're going to the race track, Legends, or what ever up North on I-35, stay at the Country Inn & Suites 1805 N. 110th Street. You WILL be pleased!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa
#9 of 21 in Kansas City
Holiday Inn Express Village West
Hampton Inn Kansas City / Village West

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West

Address: 1805 N 110th St, Kansas City, KS 66111-1903
Location: United States > Kansas > Kansas City
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Romantic Hotel in Kansas City
#3 Family Hotel in Kansas City
#5 Business Hotel in Kansas City
Price Range: $100 - $219 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West 3*
The Country Inn & Suites Kansas City at Village West, KS is located just off I-70 and is ideally situated near Kansas City's best entertainment venues, such as the Legends Shopping Center and the Hollywood Casino. While you stay with us in Kansas City, take advantage of our hotel's services, including free Wi-Fi and a complimentary breakfast buffet. In the evenings, you'll appreciate the relaxation provided by our Fitness Center and indoor heated pool and hot tub before you retire to your spacious room or suite. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Kansas City At Village West Hotel Kansas City