First of all, finding a hotel/motel in Kansas that still allows smoking is a plus, finding such a nice, clean, friendly motel right on the interstate was a premium. The only drawback was that the key cards (which were ready and waiting) had been prepared the day before and had expired so we had to go back downstairs to get new cards. Other than that, the stay was great. The room was immaculate and comfortable. Checking in and out was a breeze and the desk clerks were very friendly and helpful, even to the point of making sure we had good directions from the off ramp when we called to ask approximately how far away we were. Made sure we knew that if we needed anything, just call. Definitely a step up from the average interstate motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's location in Junction City, KS is ideal for government and military travelers. Set amid the scenic, rolling landscape of the Flint Hills, the Holiday Inn Express® Junction City hotel is just off I-70 and 3 miles from Fort Riley, home of the Big Red One. DoD contractors and Acty Duty Soldiers appreciate the quick commute to Fort Riley. Business guests value being close to ConAgra, Weststar Energy and Viola Water. Exit 298 of I-70 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Junction City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Junction City Ks Hotel Junction City
- Holiday Inn Junction City
- Junction City Holiday Inn