My boyfriend and I stayed here while visiting him at Fort Riley. I was surprised that the hotel was clean. The bed was comfortable, although there was a tiny stain and one long hair in the sheets (which we assumed was from someone putting on new sheets) so we looked past that. Did not get to have breakfast at the hotel as they shut the area down at least 40 minutes before breakfast was supposed to end. Our room was on the first floor on the back row, so we were right next to the railroad. The train was not much of a bother and only woke us up briefly one night. The only thing that was odd to me was the bathroom set up. The door opened into the bathroom, but was so wide that it almost hits the toilet. You have to basically stand behind the toilet, shut the door, then you can get to the sink and mirror. We were constantly hitting our toes with the door or running into the shower curtain. It made you feel a bit trapped. All in all, it was a nice hotel and the price was not bad. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 70, Exit 298. Hotel is near the Fort Riley military installation, home of the 1st Infantry Division, nicknamed the Big Red One. Nearby businesses include Geary County Convention Center, C.L. Hoover Opera House, Milford Lake, Kansas State University,Foot Locker Distribution Center, and ConAgra. 15 minutes away from recently updated Manhattan Regional Airport.Numerous activities are available in the area, such as boating and fishing at nearby Milford Lake, hiking in the beautiful Flint Hills and touring historical museums in Fort Riley. Visitors will enjoy browsing the stores at the nearby shopping mall and dining at various restaurants and lounges located in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include:•Free Deluxe continental Hot breakfast with eggs, biscuits w/gravy and waffles•Lobby Coffee Station•Complimentary WIFI •Free local calls•Free newspaper (USA Today M-F)•Business Center•Exercise Room•Seasonal Outdoor Pool•Guest Laundry Room. Guestroom amenities include:• Coffee Maker with Wolfgang Puck Coffee• Refrigerator & Microwave• Hair Dryer • Iron & Iron Board• 32" LCD w/ HBO• Curved Shower Rod with multi Setting Shower Head. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Quality Inn the perfect way to start your day.Guests of the Quality Inn will want to check out the seasonal outdoor pool and exercise room. Business travelers will appreciate the on-site Business Center, which offers a computer with Internet, as well as access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. The Quality Inn hotel is the perfect destination for business, military and leisure travelers. Make us your home away from home when visiting the Junction City, Kansas area. Our friendly staff looks forward to serving you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn near Fort Riley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Junction City
- Junction City Quality Inn