“Great place to stay!”

Quality Inn near Fort Riley
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is a really nice neat and clean hotel and a great value for the price! They are friendly and helpful! Just ask and they'll do their best to make it happen!
Breakfast is very nice too! We've stayed here multiple times over the last year and will continue to use them when we are in the area!

• Stayed: January 2014
QualityInnKS098, Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Chari,

After speaking with you over the phone, we hope you understand that there will be rate changes during high demand season. Since you are a loyal Choice Privileges Rewards Member and you have stayed here in the past we are more than happy to accommodate your needs. We appreciate the Manry Family booking future reservations with the Quality Inn Near Fort Riley.

Tonya Ramsey
Office Manager
785-784-5106

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I visited relatives this Christmas and stayed at several quality Inns. On the way back home I was caught in a storm. I spent 16 hours stuck on I-70 and missed my reservation in Effingham I'll. When I finally crawled in they found me a room and assisted me in canceling my reservations I had already made. The quality in near Fort Riley Ks. Reversed the cancellation charge when they heard the cercomstances. I am recomending Quality Inn to all my friends and associates for their travel comfort. Nice rooms and the staff is friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Brian B
QualityInnKS098, General Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Brian B,

Yes, you are absolutely right - the weather conditions were just horrible. Our hotel will let go of No Show Charges if its an emergency situation and it is explained to us. More than anything, we want our guests to keep coming back to stay with our hotel. Thank you for recommending our Gold Award Winning Hotel to your family and friends!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed here for a night while passing through Kansas. Overall, this was a great place to stay. It's easy to find, right of the highway, near plenty of restaurants and stores. Our room was large and came with a microwave and mini-fridge. The linens were spotless and the mattress was very comfortable and looked brand new. The bathroom was small and had an awkward layout. You couldn't stand at the sink and have the door open at the same time. Not a huge deal but a little inconvenient. Everything was very clean. We didn't make it to the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. The breakfast area looked very nice and clean though, and I saw a waffle maker on the counter. Overall, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ValentinoDrag
QualityInnKS098, General Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear ValentinoDrag,

I apologize for the inconvenience of the design of the bathroom. Unfortunately, the design of the bathroom will not be changed anytime soon. We only hope our staff service and cleanliness of the guestroom outweigh the flaw.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Hopefully, you are able to enjoy about great breakfast!

Rachel Gandhi

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed at many Quality Inns over the years that I have been a Choice Privileges member with Choice Hotels, but it has been rare to have such great service. When I checked in, Jen was behind the desk. What a sweetheart she was! She answered all my questions very quickly in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner. Later when I called the desk, to ask about food delivery to my room, she brought me several menus from which to choose. She didn't have to bring them to me, she could have just said there were menus at the front desk. This is the kind of service you would expect from a 5-star hotel.

Overall, my stay was excellent. The service was outstanding, my room was spotless and quiet, the bed was comfy and the breakfast buffet was good. You can't ask any more from than that.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Wingleader09,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I have acknowledged Jen, Guest Service Agent, for her awesome staff service. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I am glad your stay was excellent. Thank you for acknowledging the hotel service, comfort of the bed, cleanliness of the guestroom, and convenience of the breakfast buffet.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The best hotel in town. Very clean and a friendly staff. I will agree with others about too much room freshener but at least it was not Fabreeze which I am allergic to. Quality Inns are not very nice in our area but this hotel was a nice surprise. it is close to everything and the staff was able to give us travel tips.
We would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room at check in. They are very nice about it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cheri S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback in regards to staff service and cleanliness of the guestroom. I apologize for failing to meet your expectations with the air freshner.

I read your tip to other travelers. It is very true, the guest service agent will show you a guestroom to help travelers make the best possible decision.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice property, very clean, and a great staff. I have stayed here several times and it has always been nice. I can't say as much for the other hotels in the area. I strayed once for a good deal and won't make that mistake again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Scubalilly12345,

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed here because it was close to fort riley. It is a very clean hotel. I think they use a little to much air freshener when they are cleaning because it is so heavy you can taste it. It had a little breakfast, not like other Quality Inns. I will have to read more closely next time. As i could have stayed at the other hotels in that area and had more of a choice as far as breakfast. The pillows i have no clue why they use pillows that small. It is very hard to lay your head on them and be comfortable. But it was a quiet hotel also. Had a nice pool. The gentlemen seemed friendlier then the younger lady that was behind the desk. The gentlemen would say good morning and always greet us. Not the young lady. Otherwise it was ok. no ventilation in bathroom and weird door that you have to close to wash your hands.

Room Tip: Make sure you check all Quality inns. We have stayed and gotten a little bit better breakfast. This...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kkhoas
QualityInnKS098, Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear "Chicago Sisters,"

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations in regards to the air freshener and pillows. In addition, every Quality Inn is not exactly identical but I promise all our guests that we are meeting Choice Hotels International Franchise standards in regards to breakfast. Some selections may be different.

We are a Gold and Platinum Winning Hotel for the last 7 years, and we strive on guest feedback to make accommodation better in the near future. Additionly, during our next renovation, we will be replacing the pillows as per compliance guidelines. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Rashmi Gandhi (Rachel)