We stayed here because it was close to fort riley. It is a very clean hotel. I think they use a little to much air freshener when they are cleaning because it is so heavy you can taste it. It had a little breakfast, not like other Quality Inns. I will have to read more closely next time. As i could have stayed at the other hotels in that area and had more of a choice as far as breakfast. The pillows i have no clue why they use pillows that small. It is very hard to lay your head on them and be comfortable. But it was a quiet hotel also. Had a nice pool. The gentlemen seemed friendlier then the younger lady that was behind the desk. The gentlemen would say good morning and always greet us. Not the young lady. Otherwise it was ok. no ventilation in bathroom and weird door that you have to close to wash your hands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 70, Exit 298. Hotel is near the Fort Riley military installation, home of the 1st Infantry Division, nicknamed the Big Red One. Nearby businesses include Geary County Convention Center, C.L. Hoover Opera House, Milford Lake, Kansas State University,Foot Locker Distribution Center, and ConAgra. 15 minutes away from recently updated Manhattan Regional Airport.Numerous activities are available in the area, such as boating and fishing at nearby Milford Lake, hiking in the beautiful Flint Hills and touring historical museums in Fort Riley. Visitors will enjoy browsing the stores at the nearby shopping mall and dining at various restaurants and lounges located in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include:•Free Deluxe continental Hot breakfast with eggs, biscuits w/gravy and waffles•Lobby Coffee Station•Complimentary WIFI •Free local calls•Free newspaper (USA Today M-F)•Business Center•Exercise Room•Seasonal Outdoor Pool•Guest Laundry Room. Guestroom amenities include:• Coffee Maker with Wolfgang Puck Coffee• Refrigerator & Microwave• Hair Dryer • Iron & Iron Board• 32" LCD w/ HBO• Curved Shower Rod with multi Setting Shower Head. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Quality Inn the perfect way to start your day.Guests of the Quality Inn will want to check out the seasonal outdoor pool and exercise room. Business travelers will appreciate the on-site Business Center, which offers a computer with Internet, as well as access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. The Quality Inn hotel is the perfect destination for business, military and leisure travelers. Make us your home away from home when visiting the Junction City, Kansas area. Our friendly staff looks forward to serving you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn near Fort Riley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Junction City
- Junction City Quality Inn