“Hidden Jem”

FT RIley, KS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Jem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Sadly I discovered this place a few months ago. Of course I would be leaving Junction City / FT. Riley in December. I always find the place comfortable and fun. It's not a upscale place by no means but yet a great little Korean Joint that has a wonder menu and cooks. Also there is a little convenience shop that you can pick up herbal teas, Korean foods and other little things. The owners are on the elderly side but very friendly and will always greet you with a smile. I always order the Chicken Bulgogi which comes as mild or spicey. I have tried both and equally pleased. At 12.99 the price can be a little steep, but I always make two meals out of it. The Rice is your typical white moist/sticky kind that works well with chopsticks. I can recommend place with pride. Its a hidden Jem.

• Visited October 2013