“YUM”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

For those who feel the portions are small might have some really high expectations. The portions were of good size, the prices were fair (when you are ordering Italian food, expect that it will cost more than a burger), the wait staff was friendly. Not quite as good as the really fresh food you get in Italy, but for food in the US, it was yummy!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I got a pizza spaghetti and Alfredo the meatballs were defiantly frozen premade from a plastic bag type you get at Walmart.. very shocking. the sauce was unseasoned and almost pure tomato sauce (not marinara tomato sauce) from a can the dough seemed generic. Just all around the food was pre packaged frozen food. Not authentic at all, not even home made and it cost a pretty penny. Anyone saying this place is great and best italian needs to stop.. It is sad because the owner is italian, although he spends all of his time outside smoking. But he should know better than to serve that trash.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

There is a waiter that works there who makes the best cup of coffee and if you eat it with a cannoli. The coffee is strong, but wonderful. The deserts are one thing but the Italian food is absolutely perfectly cooked from seafood, chicken, beef, and the veil. I have faith that anyone would enjoy the food here. My family does now every chance we get.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I met a friend and her kids for a quick lunch here. Since it was my first time (and my last) I ordered a dish I get at every Italian eatery when it's on the menu.. eggplant parm. The bread was ok, the water was unfiltered and when our food got to the table it looked piping hot. It was served in a very weird bowl which was overflowing with melted cheese. As I dug into the bowl, I had to dig to the bottom of the bowl to get passed all the cheese and when I took a bite of the eggplant I spit it right back out. It was mushy, bland and gritty. I thought I was being served dog food. My friend's daughter had the spaghetti and red sauce which I was able to taste. The pasta was nothing spectacular and the red sauce tasted like it came straight from a jar from the walmart down the street. I'd NEVER recommend this place and would rather drive to Manhattan. I tipped the waitress because she was attentive and paid my bill but you couldn't pay me to go back there.

1  Thank JaysMama
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The restaurant and staff are nice. The food is average at a price similar to a chain restaurant that has better food. It is very average.