“great burger!”

Freddys Custard & Steakburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you're tired of the run of the mill burger,give this a try! The burgers are thin, but juicy,very tasty!The ambiance resembles a 50's era burger joint complete with pictures of the 50's,old cars and such.The only thing missing is a jukebox and the Fonz! Staff is always friendly, and the service is fast.McDonald's and Co.can pack up and go home! Although I've yet to try it myself, my wife says the frozen custard is to die for! I stick to the food! The only thing i don't really care for, is those thin french fries. Don't get me wrong, they're tasty, but very thin. But that's my only complaint. maybe next time, I will try them with the chili cheese sauce!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

eat here NOT Mickey D's.
Was there for 2 weeks and with the limited resturants this place was a hidden little gem.
I had the triple cheese burger, great old time presentation, Thin large patties, bread was great. Shoestring fries were HOT and great. I also ordered the chilli cheese fries which was SMOTHERED in great chilli, onions and cheese, again WOW.
Then to top it all of I had a Cement mixer, which is an extra extra thick shake, WOW.
I recently discovered there is one in my home town which I will try.
If I ever go back I will for sure be eating here.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Staff is ALWAYS friendly and resturant is always clean! Very good food. Burgers are thin which I like. Chilli cheese fries are amazing. Fry sauce is good as well. And oh, the frozen custard...so good! Only downfall is that it can be a bit of a wait for your food as they cook everything upon order, which is fine for me!

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The first time I ate here I order a hot dog and shoe string fries. Freddy's sauce is great to use on the fries. The food tasted wonderful. I went back a second time and ordered a steak burger. Best steak burger I have ever ate. Freddy's is also known for custard.