“Great Breakfast”

Best Western J. C. Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed June 23, 2013

One of the best free breakfasts on a recent trip. Hotel is close to fuel, food and shopping. Very close to the freeway exit. Had a small problem checking in due to computer problem at front desk and even bigger computer problem checking out. Took almost 15 minutes. Computers either need to be upgraded, the desk staff trained better or both. Room was clean and quiet. Enjoyable stay other than the front desk problems.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This hotel has everything I expect to find in an excellent hotel. It was easy to find from the Interstate Highway nearby, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and it was quiet during the night making it easy to get a good nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was hot and tasty with a good variety of food. I will return here the next time I'm in the area as it's a good place to stay with friendly staff at one's service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My family of four and two dogs actually stayed here in August of 2012, but I just kept forgetting to write a review but knew I had to because the staff was so friendly even the manager. We got stationed in Fort Riley, KS and we were coming from Hawaii so we had a lot of stuff with us including our two dogs. Our car broke down two days after we got there and they recommended a mechanic who fixed our car super cheap, we had to stay there for 10 days and it's technically $20 a day per pet and because they knew we were experiencing financial struggles because of the good old military not giving us the amount of money we were suppose to get when leaving Hawaii, the hotel worked with us and let us pay cash at the end and only charged us one pet fee instead of two. So for less than $100 a night our family of four plus two dogs stayed and the beds were very comfortable. The only down side was there was no elevator, so request the first floor if you have pets or lots of luggage. :-) Laura

Room Tip: Request a 1st floor room if you have pets or lots of luggage, there is no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very nice room, clean, comfortable bed and it was quiet in our room. The breakfast was very good. Probably best buy in JC. We have stayed in another more expensive hotel nearby and feel this is a better value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cornguy
Reviewed April 16, 2013

From the minute I arrived my experience at this property was positive. The staff went out of their way to accommodate my early arrival, the room was very clean and fresh, spacious and comfortable. Hot breakfast is very good with lots of variety. These people go the extra mile and are responsive to any request as well as asking if there is anything you need. When I mentioned that I was going to fill my travel cup as I was leaving, the front desk staff said "wait, I have a fresh pot in the back" and poured a cup for me herself. This will be my "go to" place when visiting the area!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Best Western in Junction City, Kansas was awesome in so many ways.
I was upgraded from a Queen Non-Smoking to a Double Queen Non-Smoking upon check-in.
All the staff at all hours were professional, helpful, friendly, and accomodating.
They have a pool and the best early morning hot breakfast that I have ever seen and enjoyed.
Lobby has water and ice tea 24/7.
Local Pizza Hut did a quick early evening delivery to my room in less than 45 minutes with great pizza.
Side Note: one of the two Pizza Huts in Junction City, does not deliver! This one that I called did with friendly service too!
Even though my reservation of 2 days prior went missing, the staff was more than helpful, and gave me the upgraded room quoted with my AAA membership, at the same price!
I recommend this Best Western in Junction City, Kansas as 5 Star*****.

Kathy, Denver, CO

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
BWJCInn, Manager at Best Western J. C. Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Iam so pleased that my staff took care of you, YOU are our number one priority. We hope that we will see you next time you come through Junction City.