“Above and beyond customer service”

Junction City Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We recently moved from the area and while we were cleaning the old house, we stayed at his wonderful Hotel. I am a mother of a toddler and my hands are usually full when coming and going, thankfully, The staff opened doors for me. Which normally of course I open my own doors, so this was very helpful to me at the time. I had many requests for hygiene items that I couldn't find due to being packed up for the move and they generously gave us the items. Staying in a hotel was very difficult for my son, and his sleep schedule was way off. The hotel staff made sure that the other guests weren't sleeping right next to our room so as to have some quiet and a little privacy for all guests. The complimentary breakfast had decent selection as far as hotel breakfast goes. The biscuits and gravy were good and the waffles smelled like cake. I had to do laundry in their facility and thought I had enough money to finish my loads, but I needed quarters. I had a ton of pennies and they patiently and without any grumbles allowed me to count out pennies in exchange for quarters so I could finish my laundry. I was even a quarter short and they offered me that final quarter. This week of my life was very stressful and not having to worry about the little things like breakfast coffee, refrigerated milk for my son, and clean laundry, etc, was priceless. I really felt like a bother to be asking for so much but they never batted an eye. They were also super friendly, and would even talk to my little boy. These people were awesome at accommodating my family's multiple needs and requests. If I am ever in the area again I will stay here. Most definitely!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Kerry S, Manager at Junction City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

We truly bank on giving our guests the best service they deserve and we ensure that we go above and beyond what is needed, for you to notice and appreciate all our hard work is indeed heart-warming and very inspiring. Thank you for making the effort to share to us your valuable feedback. We couldn’t be more pleased to know that we are doing a great job in making our guests happy. The appreciation you gave for the efficiency of our whole team gives us so much glee. We certainly hope that we could be of service to you again very soon.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Hallways could have been better vaccumed especially along the edges. Rooms were good size as well as the bathrm. Had a quiet night and would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry S, Manager at Junction City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for your comment and for bringing to our attention the area that you believe needs improving. This valuable input shall be evaluated as we aim to provide comfortable stay for all our guests every time. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

great location, close to everything. Suites have lots of room for visiting family. Breakfast area is big and has lots of choices. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful.We stayed for three nights and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Kerry S, Manager at Junction City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you very much for the heart-warming review on our effort to implement further improvement in the services we provide for all our guests. Your input showed we have sufficed quality accommodation well deserved by all our guests for giving us your business and we are very grateful for your appreciation of our breakfast selection as well.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had a very clean somewhat new room with a King size bed and couch. There was a refrigerator and microwave and a flat screen TV. There was an indoor pool and breakfast in the morning. One of the nicer quality rooms I have been in for a while that wasn't expensive.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry S, Manager at Junction City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We will ensure to maintain the quality of service that you are most comfortable and great breakfast experience to enjoy during your next visit in our Hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The clerk at the check in desk was very polite and very helpful the hotel grounds and room was very clean beds very comfortable and breakfast came with many choices. This comfort inn quality was much higher than other comfort inn's I have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry S, Manager at Junction City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that you liked our breakfast. We are happy that you appreciate the food as well as the hospitality of our staff. Thank you for recommending our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was such a pleasant experience, especially after having a horrible stay at the Best Western down the street (smells and broken furniture). The clean big room (absolutely the best bed) and friendly helpful staff (Chris-he was on duty 9-28) was a welcome relief. We came in with a cloud of anger and disappointment from our time at the other hotel, we needed a place to stay for a couple more days before returning to Washington state, but Chris at the desk was so kind and helpful and checked up in with a beautiful room at the price this retired Air Force couple could afford. We were in Kansas due to a friends emergency and this was a breath of fresh air and renewed our faith in people. Breakfast was complete and yummy, an added bonus.

Room Tip: Take time to look at your room before signing in--just ask the clerk. That way you know it is not ne...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you appreciate the food as well as the hospitality of our staff. Rest assured that your kind words for our staffs is highly appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a new hotel that rivals the comforts of a Hampton Inn at $20 less. Clean, Very comfortable beds with a wonderful pillows. Exercise room and pool are basic. Breakfast was good with waffles and eggs. Service very friendly. Only real comment is who picked out the carpet in the hallways, it's very unique?

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. It is very important for us that our guests feel comfortable and home. We are also delighted that you like the breakfast that we have for our guest. And we highly appreciate the kind words that you have for our staffs. I’ll make sure to let them know your comment as we always strive for the best customer experience.