“Not great, not horrible”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a large party. While I know this is difficult, as a former waitress, I know it isn't impossible. None of our food came out on time. And when it finally did, many other people had already finished. The servers seemed confused and didn't really know what was going on. We will visit again, but maybe not spend so much money at this particular restaurant.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

So we love this restaurant. Every one we've eaten at (in four states) has been excellent. It's good comfort food and great service.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

If I am not in the mood to cook or I'm exhausted beyond meal planning, I run to Cracker Barrel. In Junction City, they are among the better places to hit up if you want to be certain of food and service quality. I'm eternally grateful to CB. You guys always save me. :)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite restaurants, and I was happy to see one so near our hotel! There's something homey about the dining area, and it feels so familiar. Felt like a taste of home! You can always count on great food, and reasonable prices. Love the raspberry tea...best tasting of any I've ever had at any restaurant!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food was to be expected. The waiter however would not leave me alone, maybe because it was slow or I was early. But its Cracker Barrel. Same food, same layout, etc.