“Very clean and comfortable”

Hampton Inn Junction City
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Chattanooga, United States
“Very clean and comfortable”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This facility was very clean, comfortable, and the staff were great! We were there for an extended stay. Would highly recommend this facility if you're travelling through or in Junction City for an extended stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Gregory M
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn JC and thank you for the fabulous comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your extended stay with us. If you are ever in the area we would love for you to visit us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Junction City, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The rooms are so inviting. All the amentities are top quality. And I had a relaxing stay inside the room. Some of my neighbors were a little too loud. The pool is really relaxing and all my troubles melted away in the whirlpool. Felt so good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Sim M
Thank you for staying at the Hampton INN JC and thank you for all the wonderful comments. We do apologize that the neighbors were a little loud. If you are ever in the area we would love for you to visit us again.
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This will be my last night here at the Hampton Inn here in JC.
My stay here has been excellent. Hotel is very clean. The staff are very warm and friendly. The staff here go way above the call of duty in making sure your stay is as pleasant as can be. The food is good they have light snacks in the evening. They even let us put presents under their Christmass tree so that my son could enjoy seeing Christmas presents under on Christmas day. I really enjoyed myself. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming in the area. I plan on staying again when I visit again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lesli K
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking your valuable time to comment on your stay with the Hampton Inn, Junction City, KS. It makes us happy to hear our hard work as a team is appreciated. We are glad that we could be a part of your families Christmas and are excited to see you again when you are in the area visiting.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Beds were very comfortable- covers are cleaned between guests, and the room itself was clean and comfortable. A great value. The hotel was quiet, in spite of being close to the road. We would stay there again if passing through that way.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Dee B
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn JC and thank you for all the wonderful comments. If you are ever in the area again we would love to have you as our guests!
Wichita, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Second stay just as nice as the first! This hotel is very clean and has great customer service. I will stay at this location whenever I visit Junction City. The only complaint I have is I stayed in a room close to the highway. They provided ear plugs which is great but next time I will request a room on the opposite side.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Tawanda S
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn JC again! We love to see our guests staying with us because of all the extras. We are glad you feel the same! Thank you for the wonderful comments.
Huger, South Carolina
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I'm happy to recommend this hotel to everyone. The staff were so helpful and friendly and went above and beyond what would be expected. Our family gathered here for a Christmas get together with family members coming from Colorado, Illinois and South Carolina and to share Christmas with our 2-year-old granddaughter whose mother is stationed at Ft. Riley. The rooms were spacious and had everything we needed including a refrigerator, microwave and high speed internet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank nancy V
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn and thank you for all of the wonderful comments. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.
Mattawan, Michigan
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was very clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful. The staff was always professional and the free water was nice too. Most of all, I left my shoes behind and called that same night, they shipped them out the next day. I will be looking for Hampton inn every time I travel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kelly S
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thanks you for staying at the Hampton Inn JC and thank you for your wonderful comments.