Hampton Inn Junction City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super 8 Junction City(Junction City)
View Hotel
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
View Hotel
Best Western J. C. Inn(Junction City)
Rodeway Inn(Junction City)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelcookieshilton honorsstay there againcomplimentary breakfasta great staythe staff was greatroom was cleanbusiness tripfitness centerfresh fruitwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centeroatmealchecking inroad tripfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and polite. The kids had tons of fun in the pool. My husband said that fitness center was clean and quiet with a tv so he could watch something while he worked out. The breakfast in the morning was awesome! If you are with your family it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carolyn K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

We love it when the entire family can take advantage of the amenities of the hotel.

We hope we get a chance to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel is exceeding my expectations and so I'm writing a review. The price was very good but the hospitality and hotel itself are excellent. The location is right off the freeway but was still quiet. The staff are very friendly and the morning breakfast choices were great. When they ran out of coffee, they offered to bring it to our room when it was ready. Within a month, a new Starbucks will be open next door. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KandJCalifornia
Carolyn K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We value your business and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the Junction City area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn in Junction City, KS on my way to a seminar at Kansas State University. It is right on the Interstate highway and very easy to get to. My reservation was handled very easily online. I did have to wait a couple of minutes for the desk-clerk to come and check me in. She was very friendly when she did greet me. My room was on the entrance side, away from the highway---I have stayed here before and the traffic noise on the highway was somewhat of a distraction at that time. Complimentary breakfast was good, several choices, although I thought my scrambled eggs and sausage could have been warmer. This is one of the best, if not the best hotel in Junction City, and I would stay here again.

1  Thank dwismith

Thank you for including your comments on breakfast. We've started to monitor our hot food equipment so guests don't have to experience "cool" food for breakfast.

We will look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Let us know how we are doing please. It keeps us on our toes!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn in Junction City Kansas. It is very close to interstate highway for easy access. Staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was on the road side and very quiet/comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very good with lots of different choices. I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate that you took your time to comment on your stay at the Hampton in Junction City, KS. We know your time is valuable and it means a lot to us.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was driving through Kansas on a business trip when I passed through Junction City and figured it was probably my best place to grab a decent room. While there are other options there, Hampton Inn is a brand I trust, and this location did not disappoint.

I was checked in promptly, and the staff were friendly and helpful. My room was in excellent condition. The wi-fi worked well. I got a good night's sleep and then was able to jump right back on the highway in the morning and be on my way. I would definitely stay at this location again.

1  Thank prch

Now that you know we are here, we hope you will always make us your stop when crossing the Plains. We're looking forward to seeing you next time.