“A very pleasant stay!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Cape May, New Jersey
“A very pleasant stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I took a road trip to the midwestern and plain states very recently.. We stayed here one night at the end of April and chose this location because it was close to Abilene and Fort Riley. It was very easy to find since it was right off the interstate. We stayed at seven Hilton establishments on this trip and would say that this one was more modest than some, but it was just filled with warmth and fine hospitality.
When we arrived, we were greeted pleasantly by the young lady behind the desk and, of course, those delicious cookies were there for the taking on the main desk. We were given a room in the exact location we wanted and told it was one of the quietest rooms in the inn. We were pleased, but the hospitality did not stop there. Since we were Hilton Honors members, we were told to get settled in our room and then return to the lounge for some refreshments. On our return to the lounge, we had a choice to beer, wine, or a soft drink. We were each allowed two drinks, and chips and salsa were served as well. After a long day of driving and museum touring, this bit of refreshment hit the spot!
Our room and bathroom were neat, clean, and comfortable. There was even a pack of cheese crackers waiting for us when we arrived. This room was very quiet and we were most thankful for that..
I did use the fitness center and found this one to be larger and better equipped than some other Hampton Inns that we used on this trip. There were several exercise machines and all were in working order, plenty of towels, and cold water and paper cups. Both my husband and I used the weights, and I used the treadmill which worked well - even the fan!
Breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn fare, but was well-presented and the attendant was cordial and helpful.
Everyone wished us a safe trip when we left. I would have no hesitations about staying there again.

Room Tip: The back rooms face the interstate so you may want to request a room in the front.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Carolyn K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We're may be predjudice, but we believe our HHonors members are the Best of the Best. So, we try to give back just a little for the loyalty they show us.
Our reception time also gives us the opportunity to get to know what our guests' needs are so we can serve you better.
Thank you for taking Exit #296 to stay with us. It will be great to see you next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Grain Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great place to stay!! We were in town to attend a Merit Badge University at K-State and we were very pleased with the choice of the Hotel. All was in great order and the staff was very helpful. We will return anytime we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Leawood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed at dozens of Hampton Inns, all across this great land of ours. The Junction City, Kansas Hampton Inn is the absolute best. The management is the best. The employees are the best. The hotel is the best. Enough said. Ken Ford

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and polite. The kids had tons of fun in the pool. My husband said that fitness center was clean and quiet with a tv so he could watch something while he worked out. The breakfast in the morning was awesome! If you are with your family it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyn K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
We love it when the entire family can take advantage of the amenities of the hotel.

We hope we get a chance to have you with us again soon.
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel is exceeding my expectations and so I'm writing a review. The price was very good but the hospitality and hotel itself are excellent. The location is right off the freeway but was still quiet. The staff are very friendly and the morning breakfast choices were great. When they ran out of coffee, they offered to bring it to our room when it was ready. Within a month, a new Starbucks will be open next door. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank KandJCalifornia
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We value your business and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the Junction City area.
Douglass, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn in Junction City, KS on my way to a seminar at Kansas State University. It is right on the Interstate highway and very easy to get to. My reservation was handled very easily online. I did have to wait a couple of minutes for the desk-clerk to come and check me in. She was very friendly when she did greet me. My room was on the entrance side, away from the highway---I have stayed here before and the traffic noise on the highway was somewhat of a distraction at that time. Complimentary breakfast was good, several choices, although I thought my scrambled eggs and sausage could have been warmer. This is one of the best, if not the best hotel in Junction City, and I would stay here again.

1 Thank dwismith
Thank you for including your comments on breakfast. We've started to monitor our hot food equipment so guests don't have to experience "cool" food for breakfast.

We will look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Let us know how we are doing please. It keeps us on our toes!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn in Junction City Kansas. It is very close to interstate highway for easy access. Staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was on the road side and very quiet/comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very good with lots of different choices. I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate that you took your time to comment on your stay at the Hampton in Junction City, KS. We know your time is valuable and it means a lot to us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Junction City
Courtyard Junction City
#5 of 15 in Junction City
Candlewood Suites Junction City - Ft. Riley
Holiday Inn Express Abilene

Been to Hampton Inn Junction City? Share your experiences!