“Luxury accomodations at reasonable prices!!”

Hampton Inn Junction City
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Luxury accomodations at reasonable prices!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My family and I were in town for our niece's high school graduation. We traveled by car from West Virginia. I wish we could have stayed at the Hampton Inn for the entire visit, however, I did not make reservations early enough in advance. Many hotels were booked due to a military graduation and Kansas State University's graduation as well. As a result, we had to stay at the Quality Inn and the Howard Johnson before we could finally check in at the Hampton Inn. This was the best hotel by far for the price! It was absolutely beautiful and the staff was very friendly. Our room was exquisite and very clean. We would definately consider this hotel first if we come back to Junction City, Kansas

Room Tip: I think you would be satisfied with any room in this hotel. We like to request a room in the front o...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Chesterland, Ohio
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Friendly front desk and staff. Very nice, large, clean, room. Typical of the newer Hampton Inns. No microwave or frig. This location is just off interstate 70. The only places open to eat at 8pm was McDonalds and Subway in a service station. The was a good stopping place for a night. Typical continental breakfast.
All was good except for the 55 kids in the pool at same time...a bus load of 4H kids arrived.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnJC, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, July 23, 2011
I want to thank you for the kind review. I also wanted to let you know that we have put Fridges and Microwaves in all of our guest rooms. If you stop by again, ask the front desk staff for recommendations as we have several restaurants in the area that stay open late and deliver. Thank you again!
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I stayed there and I had a very nice room and the staff was great. A girl Kayla checked me in and was very informative and absolutely the sweetest. Sam checked me out and I must say her and kayla were the best front desk people I dealt with my whole week stay there. They always had a smile and always laughing. As a previous comment stated that weren't military friendly I am military and they were very friendly. Kayla told me thank you for my service and if that's not friendly I don't know what is. I am staying here when I come in for business.

• Stayed June 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I have been staying in Junction City for quite some time and majority of the hotels are not up to date. When the Hampton opened about 9 months ago, I was looking forward for my next stay with them. Let me tell you, the decor and the lobby all was very nice and clean. Hotel smelled great and everything was wonderful. The staff was great and was very welcoming as we were checking in. Definetly the only place i will be staying in Junction City, though it is away from the rest of the hotels (by a mile or so difference), it is well worth it as i have stayed at all of them before.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
HamptonInnJC, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
I want to thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to have you as a retirm guest.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I was here to visit my best friend. she got me a room here. this is the best hotel and very friendly staff that I have seen a a while. The hotel is up to date and the free hot breakfast sure did make my day start better. The front desk asked me more then once if they could do anything at all for me and the housekeeping staff had my room so clean. they all smiled and said hi when they saw me in the hall. If im here in Ks again this is where I will stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Fort Riley, Ks
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Two military families with small children stayed at the hotel prior to PCSing to another duty station for one night. No more that thirty minutes after checking in and heading out to dinner, the general manager complained to us saying that our children was too loud, and that they were disturbing Honors Members (little did she know that we were honors members, too). In addition, she chose to argue with my husband in front of the other family and our kids when he asked what was the problem.

Although the rooms were clean and breakfast was nice, the general manager never tried to ammend the situation when she saw us the next morning at checkout. Two families walked out of their very unhappy and unwelcomed.

In addition, a week prior to this incident, my in-laws stayed at the same hotel while visiting my husband who had just returned from Iraq. They did not have any hot water. Upon complaining, they were told by the same general manager they had always had problems with the water, and that it was not the hotels fault.

Just goes to show, whatever happened to hospitality?

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank armywife1973
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The Hampton Inn on Washington is brand new. I've stayed at a few other hotels in JC, all of which are beginning to show their age. I prefer this Hampton because it is new and the staff are willing the extra mile to make sure you have a great stay.

This hotel is brand spanking new. The design is sleek and contemporary and just really pleasing. The flatscreen TV in the room was great and the WiFi was extremely fast.

The staff here go above and beyond. Carolyn, the General Manager of the property, ensured that I returned a satisfied guest even after a few sanfus that were common with any property that had just opened.

The free hot breakfast is plentiful and well stocked. I definitely recommend this hotel if you have business in Junction City or are passing through on the I-70 corridor.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business