“Kites Bar and Grill”
Review of Kite's Grill and Bar - CLOSED

Kite's Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant used to be located beneath the Bartle House in Junction City on the corner of 6th Street and Washington Street. Unfortunately, this location has been closed for years.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

We've gone here a few times, to give them a chance in case it was just a bad night there. We've never even gotten served our water. Only once out of four times have we stayed long enough to place the drink order. If you're not in a hurry, I suppose it would be ok. Or, maybe they treat regulars differently. However, I don't even know if this place is still open. I'm not interested enough anymore to try it out. I'm still waiting for that order of water I placed 6 months ago. Literally, we were there an hour and didn't even get our water.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant and definitely has the best chicken wings in Junction city the service based on my experience wasn't the best but the food and price made up for it, I came here often.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Have visited twice, about six months apart and the food and service were average at best. Nothing to really get me back there again, another one bites the dust.

Reviewed September 19, 2014

I don't know if it was the day that we stopped there, or what, but the service was poor due to not having enough staff. The food was great, though. It was a little pricey for what you get.