“We love this place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Alexandria, Virginia
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

It's our family's favorite place to go in JC. We've eaten here at least six times with friends, family and nights out as a couple. We love the atmosphere, even though we aren't K State fans lol. The service is always quick and attentive. Get the mozzarella sticks, they are awesome. I try something new each time I go and I'm never disappointed. The portions are big and the fries are some of my favorite. They give you too many fries in my opinion. We don't go on game days and usually go during the week, since we don't like crowds. It's our go to restaurant when we can't decide where to go.

• Visited November 2012

“Decent sports bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Mozzarella sticks are amazing and I get these every time. The menu has a wide selection of american style food.

Service is hit or miss... sometimes okay, sometimes SUCKS. I had to leave one time with my leftover wrap in a napkin cause I couldn't find someone to ask for a box, and after we payed our ticket they never showed back up in the room and I got tired of waiting.

Very little parking, even though their dining area is huge, with at least three different seating rooms, which doesn't make sense... If you're going with a group, I suggest car pooling.

As far as the scene goes, it's usually college groupies and military. Can get kinda loud when games are playing.

• Visited January 2013
Junction City, Kansas
“Best place for bite to eat and beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've only lived in Junction City a few months and have been to Kite's a few times now. Its a relaxed and cozy environment. The food is served in fairly large portions and I have yet to order anything that I didn't like or didn't meet my expectations. The servers are very informative of what's served on their menu and daily specials. I was super excited when I went there for a drink this afternoon and found out that they serve $2 32oz Margaritas on Wednesdays as a ladies night special. I don't even remotely agree with the previous posts bashing them... But I guess people usually don't go online to praise businesses for GOOD food and service...

• Visited October 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Food Poison from Southwest Chicken Wrap”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Only ate here twice before, being new to the area, and then on the third time I suffered from food poisoning. Use your imagination but all the bad things that come with it was what I experienced after about 4-5 hours after eating here. It was the Southwest Chicken Wrap and since it was the only meal I ate all day and everything else I ate there others shared and were fine it had to be the Wrap. Either the chicken or the sauce is my guess. The shame is with the area it seemed like a good choice for a place to eat and before this it was. When I called to inform the management I was not extended any form of apology so it is a for sure that I will never eat here again. I may stop in for a beer though but it is still a Bar & Grill, takes away from that though.

• Visited October 2012
Junction City, Kansas
“Not too bad-hit the spot!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've been here twice. The food is decent, but haven't been too impressed with the service. The first time, the server kept forgetting us. The second time, I felt like being there was an imposition. Food was good. tho. Made up for the service.

Visited July 2012