“Very kid friendly”

IHOP
Ranked #21 of 62 Restaurants in Junction City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My daughter and I went there for dinner tonight and it was not busy when we got there. The waitress was very friendly and then after we ordered let us know kids eat for free every day from 5-10 pm. That was a huge plus for us.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Tried to go here late one night, and found out it closed at like 10...it is not a 24 hour ihop, unlike every other ihop I have ever been to. My mistake, but just thought I'd mention this in case anyone is thinking of going there for a middle of the night snack.

Other than that, it is your average diner. Food is okay, nothing stellar, but not disappointing.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

After being away from the area for months and coming back for a visit. The IHOP may have new employees but the quality of the food has not improve. Both our orders where cold to a point the butter didn't even melt on the pancakes and the portion where small.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

A perfect example of why Junction City never gets any nice resturants. Because they ALWAYS turn into this...dirty, over priced and beyond crappy service. Watch out for Kiki. She has a wonderful smile but you will soon realize she is unattentive and will push the check on to you without getting you the drink refills you asked for numerous times. My fiance always orders a meal and then asks for one single pancake. A different waitress literally laughed in his face and said, "you want ONE pancake" It's not like he walked in and ordered a glass of water and one pancake. Service is a joke, food is hit or miss.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you are looking for a midnight snack after a night out, this might be the place for you. Otherwise, I would steer clear. The tables are sticky, the service is poor, and the food is not so great.