“Hometown Dinner, Need I say more?”
Review of Stacy's

Stacy's
Description: Since 1969, Stacy's has been serving homestyle country classics to the Junction City area. With only a few left, we are proud to still operate out of an original 1940s era Valentine diner! We serve a number of breakfast & lunch favorites such as biscuits & gravy, omelets, pancakes, chicken fried steak, the Hungry Man's breakfast, and more. Or if you're looking for something sweet, try our homemade cinnamon rolls and pie! Our family recipes have been bringing in regulars for 50 years, but our awesome and hardworking staff are what keep them coming back. They know the secret -- great food, great prices, and great service. Stacy's is tribute to the days of the past, as well as a promise for a good time and delicious homestyle cooking. Whether you're looking for a place to grab a quick bite, or somewhere to catch up with friends and family, stop by for some Good Home Cookin'!
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The best breskfast in town hands down. Always get want you want regaurdless if it's on the menu. Best coffee in town

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I liked eating here for a while, but the more I ate at Stacy's the less I enjoyed the food they offered. If your into greasy American food with not a lot of flavor, this may be for you. The lunch specials are ok until you add a drink and then it's not so special any more, the price jumps up fast. I think if they put a little more effort into their food it could be great, but for now, not so much.

1  Thank TravelingOkie1
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Should have split my breakfast with my wife. Great food, great service. Glad we got a chance to eat there before leaving Junction City.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I went to Stacy's on and off for the 8 years I was at Fort Riley. Whenever I had visiting friends or felt like a great home cooked meal, I came here.
I've only had breakfast and chicken fried steak and you think I would have explored more over 8 years but their breakfast is teriffic and I never grew bored.
The servers are always nice, there are always regulars or members of the Rotary club around and no one is in a bad mood.
If you're sick of the overpriced Barrel of Crackers down the street then come here for the experience of a local hangout.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

If you are looking for great food, friendly staff, an 'nuthin fancy, Stacy's is the place. They provide a kid friendly menu and excellent breakfast options in large portions at a great price.