“Best Chinese Food I Have Ever Had!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great China Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 31 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Chinese
Aventura, Florida
“Best Chinese Food I Have Ever Had!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was born and raised in Independence, KS and Great China is PHENOMENAL Chinese food! The restaurant doesn't have the best look on the outside but please don't let that scare you off. I am a very well traveled person and I have never had Chinese like Great China. I always order the same thing (Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice, egg rolls and egg drop soup) and it is CONSISTENTLY (I'm talking every time I go) the same great tasting food. I cannot eat Chinese food anywhere else anymore because its not "Great China". They have a children's menu and they also sell a few other items for those people in your group not into Chinese food (hamburgers I know for sure). Sometimes its hard to figure out when they are open...that is the only thing I can say that is bad about them. This restaurant is not a buffet style...its yummy made fresh, excellent food! They also have a fun fush tank for the kids to watch but they do not have a changing table!

• Visited May 2013