“Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm”

Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q
Ranked #12 of 122 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This humble place in my hometown is excellent. When I'm home, I'm there. My mother has quit asking where I want to go for take-out. She knows. We usually get the take-out so we can go hog wild at home, and have leftovers to boot. If you're in Hutch for business or pleasure, go. This is on my Top 3 of barbecue joints. The other two are in Longmont, CO and Charleston, SC. Cobbler desserts are good, too, but one goes for the barbecue.

There are newer reviews for Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I've been in Hutch multiple times for business and Hog Wild has become one of the "have to" places to eat when there. The food is great, I've never had a bad meal and the cobbler desserts are wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

We went for lunch to the Hutchinson, KS location on a Monday around 12 Noon. The place was busy but we found seating. Much of their business is carry out, they have an outside window. You order at the counter, then wait a minute of two for your order. Pour your own drinks. We ordered pulled pork sandwich, and a brisket sandwich. Regular size. Both were delicious. Don't order the large sandwich unless you are a big eater or sharing. Same with the fries. Don't miss this little gem if you like BBQ and want a great meal without the frills.

Reviewed April 7, 2011

the food was awsome..there was bunch of us railroad guys went and tried out this join and the food was excellent... highly recommend it !

Reviewed June 29, 2010

not much space to eat...but the food is very good. We got our meal to go. Plan to get there early for a table. Also overheard people saying if the restaurant runs out of meat early that day they close. so get there early for lunch. I will be back to eat again. The ribs looked good--but I had the Carolina sandwich with cole slaw on top the of the bar-b-q