Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson
$41
$40
Sunset Motel(Hutchinson)(Great Value!)
$40
All reviewsin townscrambled eggsfront deskhammodern feellarge dining areasmall refrigerator and microwavevariety of cerealsclean nice place to stayin great conditionfantastic customer serviceking suitesmall townyogurtwould stay here againindoor poollobby and breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Well done! I had a great stay at this new Fairfield Inn in Hutchinson. It is the only Marriott property in Hutch. The lobby is open and inviting, the rooms clean, modern and nice. The beds sleep well. The staff is friendly. There are good dinning and shopping options nearby. The Fairgrounds and Space Museum is less than 5 miles away. Downtown is less than 6 miles. This is definitely a winner and I highly recommend to stay. I will be back and look forward to it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mel88hrman
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit to Hutchinson! We value your opinion and look forward to visiting with you on your future trip to the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Hutchinson, KS!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Lovely new hotel with the great service I have come to expect from Marriott properties. I have also had my share of rubber eggs and hockey-puck sausage at breakfast during my Marriott stays,, so it was a delight to have fluffy scrambled eggs, hot, flaky biscuits and sausage that tasted grilled instead of microwaved. Frankly, I don't even like eggs that much, but these were great, especially with 4 choices of hot sauce, including my own favorite, Frank's. The lady who runs the breakfast service is so hospitable, as are the folks at the front desk, especially Kerry. I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hi Liz,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites for your recent stay to Hutchinson. The brand has recently rolled out a wonderful full hot breakfast buffet; it's a great addition to your stay! Our Breakfast Ambassador, Tisha, also has a way of spreading rays of sunshine to our guests each morning with her warm smile and greeting and I am happy to see that we have made your visit to Hutchinson a memorable visit.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to visiting with you on your next trip to town. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a wonderful stay here. Absolutely no complaints. It looks like a new facility, with an art deco theme. The room was quiet and dark.

The breakfast area was well stocked with a variety of hot and cold dishes and a variety of cereals and baked goods. When we were checking out, we were informed that a breakfast attendant had not reported to work, so the desk clerk was handling both areas. It's to her credit that we had to be told that -- everything seemed to be running very smoothly.

We would certainly book this hotel again if we return to Hutchinson. We were very impressed with it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Connie,

Thank you very much for your kind words about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Hutchinson. Our staff works as a team & strives to give our guests a perfect stay and this is an excellent example of customer service at it's best! We look forward to assisting you and your family on your future trips to Hutchinson and I hope to have an opportunity to visit with you over a cup of coffee next time. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had a short trip to Hutchinson for business and booked all 3 people from my company at this hotel. We typically stay at Marriott properties, so this being the only one in town we chose it by default and didn't read reviews beforehand. So we rolled into town, past the maximum security prison, and kind of dreaded what might lie at the end of our day. But we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel seems brand new, the rooms were spotless, beds were extremely comfortable, work areas were modern and had plenty of plugs for my laptop, cell phone, etc. Breakfast was standard fare for a hotel of this kind, but overall we were very pleased. I have actually stayed at older Courtyard properties that are not nearly as nice as this, for whatever that's worth. I do not know if my travels will bring me to Hutchinson in the future, but if they do we will definitely stay at the Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: There is a side of the hotel that faces a abuts traveled road into town. Truckers can be seen using it, so you might want to ask to be put on the other end. I didn't find it to be much of an issue, but light sleepers might benefit from making this request.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Welcome to Hutchinson; I am glad to see you and your associates enjoyed your stay with us. Our beautiful new hotel opened in September 2012 with the Fairfield Inn & Suites new design package full of the industries latest and greatest features!

Thank you for being a loyal Marriott guest and I look forward to meeting you on your next trip through Hutchinson, Kansas!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

As the newest hotel in this mid-size Kansas town, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is a positive addition to the lodging inventory. The public areas are nicely colorful--the bright turquoise, lime, and orange tones really liven up the environment. The lobby is modern and open and the breakfast area very spacious--always welcome as this is an area that is too often overlooked. It is also, from what I could tell, the closest hotel to the Cosmosphere, one of Hutchinson's most popular attractions.

The staff was cheerful, friendly and competent, the breakfast nicely done and generous with all the items kept well-stocked. The lobby featured two state-of-the art desktop computers that were very easy to use. My bed was very comfortable and clean and the room was large and spacious. The bathroom was nicely furnished, with the exception of the towels which were thin and pretty scratchy--they definitely did not "match" the level of the rest of the room. This was the first time I have stayed in a Fairfield so perhaps these are the standard-issue towels, but they were not what I expected, given the quality of the property--that is why I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5. Would stay here again and recommend others do the same, but they should do something about the towels--I admit it's one of my pet peeves.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites for your recent accommodations in Hutchinson. We are proud to be the very first new generation of the Fairfield Inn & Suites to open in the country which is full of the latest and greatest technologies. The brand itself is also upgrading their linen so I am happy to report that you will see an improved quality of your stay on your upcoming trip to Hutchinson.

Again, we thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to assisting you on your next trip to Hutchinson, KS.