“TERRIBLE PLACE - DON'T GO!!”
Review of Best Asian

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Asian
Ranked #79 of 123 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place looks like a dump! It is a dirty, run down poor excuse for a restaurant. The only reason I went there is I had heard it was good, but that was far from the truth. We ordered three different kinds of sushi, each one had avocado, and two drinks the total was over $20.00. After we had paid and sat down we were informed that they didn't have any avocado and that they would use cucumber instead. After waiting 10 minutes we got our order which looked very drab, I was brave enough to eat one piece and barely got it down, it was warm and tasted disgusing! We put it in a bag and took it with us and threw the whole order away and ate somewhere else. I guess I should have gone to the counter and asked for a refund when I was there but I didn't, I called later on and was told that sushi rice is supposed to be warm!!! I have eaten sushi at many resaurants and have never had an experience like this, needless to say the jerk that I spoke to on the phone would not refund my money, so I hope that I can do my part by warning other people to stay away from this DISGUSTING PLACE THAT RIPPED ME OFF!!! If there was a worse rating than 'terrible' I would definately use it. I wish that I would have taken a photo of the food - that would speak louder than anything I could say.

1  Thank Lainie33

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I hope this little hole in the wall place can survive. It is sooooo much better than any other Asian offerings in Hutchinson. Cooked fresh to order, quality ingredients, very reasonably priced and large servings.

4  Thank Sask57
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Definitely a wonderful place to eat! Love the Chinese food here. I can never find the phone number so here it is for those who need it 6206646667 thank you!

4  Thank Berkleyh1982
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have been here several times. Like the saying goes, "Don't judge a book by its cover." The restaurant is a converted (chicken) chain restaurant. The food is cooked fresh and has always been served hot. Really good food for a reasonable price.

4  Thank Michael T
Reviewed January 8, 2012

To look at the place you wouldn't think so, but this is a great place. The food is cooked fresh to order and is always hot when you get it. The people are friendly. I would put them up against any place that makes Chinese food in this town because they would win hands down. Buffet is all well and good, but this place gives you enough you don't need another plate and it has great flavor. It's only a few blocks from where we live and since the first time we went there in December we've gone back 3 times. If you love Chinese you have to try it!

6  Thank chalcat