Hampton Inn - Hutchinson
Sunset Motel(Hutchinson)
Sunflower Inn(Hutchinson)
Astro Motel(Hutchinson)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskplace to stayperfect staya hilton honors membernice hot breakfastfamily staybreakfast buffetin townstaff was friendlygreat rooman upgradethe breakfast areahot tubindoor poolyogurtparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I really enjoyed the Hampton Inn. I had a King size bed all to myself and it was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The sheets and comforter were clean (that is one thing I normally toss off the bed right away) and room was nice and big. The one thing that was awful was the breakfast. The eggs looked like they were fake and made in a microwave. I wasn't worried about the current outbreak of salmonella considering the cheese wiz probably killed it. All in all, a very nice hotel...but that breakfast was one of the worst.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank CChoun
Reviewed August 22, 2009

This Hamton basically lived up to the standards of other Hamptons. We had no problems. The room was clean, the pool was enjoyed by the kids, the breakfast was what you'd expect from a Hampton. The location is good. Really nothing negative to report here.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2008

We had an unexpected funeral to attend in Hutchinson.
I had stayed at this property before and cashed in points to book a room through Hilton Honors. I am a Gold Level Hilton Honors and stay in hotels about 75-80 nights per year.
Everything about our stay was just great. The check in was smooth, they called our room to make certain we were happy with everything, my room was just as I requested, it was cool and quiet.
The beds were comfortable and clean. The breakfast area was bright and well stocked. We asked for a late check out and that was taken care of. A perfect stay and this is my second visit here.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank motherjanegoose
Reviewed May 28, 2008

Our room was not up to par for the price. We stayed in a brand new Hampton inn in New Mexico that was great and was expecting the same from this hotel. We paid more for this hotel and was not satisfied. The bathtub was not clean. The air conditioner made strange noises all night and kept me up all night. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep because of the noises. Our internet pass word that we were given no longer worked in the morning.
I have stayed at cheaper hotels that aren't fancy like (motel 6) and have no problem with that as long as you actually get sleep.
This motel was not priced like Motel 6, so I expected alot more.
In the morning we were going to nicely tell the front desk about our stay, but no one was even attending the front desk at check out. We just left our keys on their desk.
I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank kimt20
Reviewed July 9, 2007

Visited our relatives in Plevna and wanted a nice place. Located on the main highway 61 and close to typical stores Wal Mart etc.
The staff was very friendly and hotel was clean. Beds were queen with three pillows each. Breakfast and night cookies made this very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family