“Foul Ball” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Foul Ball”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

On too many occasion we are presented with the wondrous aroma of sewer. The Ramada hotel needs to get their sewer problem fixed, just one of many. The menu has only half the items on there, kitchen staff sends out what ever they want but has gotten better about not doing it. Bar keeps running out of beverages before the weekend. I have personally seen business walk out just for not having and common beverage. I have been told that this place used to be busy every weekend but i think I can count on 1 hand how many nights the place was half to capacity. Need some live entertainment. need to give more funding to the bar and restaurant for better cooks and food. Attitude from certain cooks needs to be addressed. Need to expand on items on the menu.

Visited May 2012

Kansas City
“Had to drop one star on them... bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I walk in hungry and the decor looks good... nice concrete cast bar and lots of TVs... nice sports bar and grill look. I sat there at the bar for quite a few minutes staring at others. waited. waited.. He took so long that I walked out and made a quick phone call and considered leaving altogether...but I was too hungry to leave. Started noticing a LOT of flies all over. Finally someone appeared. Got a drink and a menu. Ordered my food and he disappeared again for a long time. I was not sure if they were understaffed or just inept. The server/bartender had no indentifying nametag or uniform... looked kind of lax. brought my order out... and disappeared for a while... no table service... forks knives etc. no napkin... trying to get his attention and he is 8 feet away.. I actually got up and looked around and found a waitstation and grabbed my own table service and walked back... He just looked at me. The food was very so so for the price. I wonder if this is one of those restaurants operated by an entity not related to the hotel... The hotel was sold out so maybe they would staff the restaurant... oh well...they didn't...

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Mounds View, Minnesota
“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

This sports bar is in the Ramada Conference Center. We got plenty to eat and the prices were reasonable. The servers were friendly.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wichita, Kansas
“cook is an idiot”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

The staff tried to help but food was cold. took 45 minutes to get the special. Ate the next mday and it was the same thimg. they gave me a discount but being there for a baby funeral we didnt need the stress

Visited June 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Close to most hotels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

This seems to be the only bar within walking distance of several hotels in the Mall area of 17th st. Kansas bars close at 2 AM, that's a bit of a bummer, but it is located in central USA. Guess this is the norm?

Visited April 2012