“Unique place - great burgers and 101 varieties of shakes!”
Review of Bogey's

Bogey's
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Description: 620-665-8189
Description: 620-665-8189
Reviewed January 25, 2013

While driving on a cross country road-trip, I found myself near Hutchinson at dinner time. I had no idea what was in this town, so my passenger pulled up some reviews and we decided to try Bogey's. I'm sure glad we did. I was overwhelmed when I saw the 101 varieties of shakes listed one by one on the menu board. I got a cinnamon-banana shake and it was fantastic. The burgers were also very good, and they have a lot of unique sides. We had some okra and some sour cream fries...both were much better than expected and a little out of the ordinary for a burger and shake place. In case you're wondering what the sour cream fries are, it was a heaping pile of fresh curly fries with a big container of a sour cream and chive type dipping sauce - simple but surprisingly addictive. I also saw someone walk by with some loaded potato wedges that looked absolutely amazing. The salad bar looked like it was fresh and had a good variety as well. I'll definitely be back to Bogey's if I ever find myself in the Hutchinson area again.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

After our visit to the museums, we stopped off at this place on a recommendation. The hamburgers are very good. My son is a hard sell when it comes to hamburgers and he loved it. The grilled chicken sandwich, which I had and to be fair is not what they are known for, was average at best. The chocolate shake my son had is very thick. This is much thicker than a Wendy's Frosty. The prices are very good and the place is clean. I love their shirts they have for sale...."Colder than a blizzard, better than concrete."

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Never had food here, just ice cream. There are so many choices that it's a little overwhelming, but you really can't go wrong! If I remember correctly, the pricing was very cheap, too.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This restaurant is widely acclaimed locally. I don't understand why. Although it has a large selection of ice creams, in the end it is all soft-serve and not much different than what one could get at any chain restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The hamburger was not great, get the small fries (they are a HUGE portion) Ice cream is thick and cold and the salad bar is fantastic!!