“Can't recommend”

Description: Adam Sabri 620-259-7880 adam.sabri@yahoo.com
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Can't recommend”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

As others have said, this is an attractive place (except for the TVs in the main dining room), but that doesn't make up for the food and service. They recently updated their menu which includes some interesting items, but they discontinued some favorites. The food is so-so...nothing worth ordering again. On my recent visit (I'm a local) I had the turkey sandwich, a friend had the personal pizza, and another had the chicken and strawberry salad. My bread was dry and the turkey was packaged. The chicken on the salad was very dry and the pizza looked and tasted like a Boboli pizza.
But the worst part was the service! The female server complained about the male management and never checked back to see if we liked our food. While we were waiting for our change/receipts, a noise behind me startled me and made me jump. It was another server using an electric sweeper right behind my chair! When I told her she startled me, she just laughed and commented on how much better the electric sweeper worked that the old mechanical one. She then proceeded to sweep all around our table and between the chairs! Needless to say, we couldn't get out of there fast enough. On our way out, the manager(?) asked how everything was and all I could do was laugh. I regret not telling him what I thought.
The Raz has always had an identity problem--trendy decor, which doesn't match the menu. This latest "improvement" is a failure.

• Visited February 2013