“Lovely home, gracious hosts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hutchinson
The Painted Garden Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Hutchinson B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I arrived in Hutchinson under unusual circumstances. Clare & Sharon went out of their way to help me out. He's handy, she's artistic. They're a great team. The home was impeccably cleaned, furnished, and decorated. There are two guest rooms. Each has their own bathroom, although they're not adjoining. One bath has an extra-long tub (without a shower); the other bath has a shower. The rate for a double (or in my case, a single) was $85/nt. Apparently Kansas no longer requires a B&B that leases 2 rooms or less to charge sales tax, so my bill was $85 even. One reason I chose to stay there was because it was within walking distance of downtown, which I did take advantage of (lots of antique shops). That also means you're within earshot of passing trains, which is why I only gave 4 stars to the "sleep quality" category, but it didn't bother me int he slightest. Sharon will advise you when you call that they have a house cat, so if you have allergies, you'll need to be aware.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo