“Excellent place!”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Hutchinson
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We couldn't find any place better in town. Astro Motel is the place to go. Friendly staff, great service, and clean. Recommending this place to everybody.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank John69S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed May 22, 2010

My stay at the Astro Motel was excellent. The owners are nice and friendly and the rooms were very clean and comfortable! When I go back I will defiantly stay there! One of the best motels in town.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank jsmith35
Litchfield
Reviewed May 11, 2010

When we arrived it was in a dirty run down area of town. The motel had curtains hanging and doors left open. When I went into the room and went straight to the bathroom to look there were bugs inside that ran when I switched on the light. The room was shabby and smelled. They refused to refund my money and were very rude.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
6 Thank cml3165
Lincoln, NE
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Our group reserved 3 rooms on the ground floor. We were all pleased with how neat and clean all the rooms were. They did not have all the amenities that some chain motels have, but each room had a microwave, refrigerator, TV and free wi-fi. Each also had a small table with 2 chairs. One room was lacking an extension cord to make the refrigerator useable, but it was not an essential for our short stay. Little details like this were the only things that can be improved. The rooms seemed to have been recently renovated, with fresh paint and new carpeting. They have yet to do a good cleaning of the chair upholstery to match the freshness of the rest of the room. They seem to be short on parking spaces for the number of rooms, and I'm not sure if they have an overflow parking plan. Overall, the current owners have done much to give a fresh face lift to an older facility, and they treated us well. We were not disappointed for the modest price we paid.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank mloborny
Los Angeles
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I've been through Hutchinson, Kansas as much as ten times and stayed at many hotels but im proud to say that i dont have to look for any lodgings any longer. Astro Motel made my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As the minute I walked through those doors I was given great respect and service through my entire duration of the trip. All my friends and familly members also felt as if they havent left their homes; the facilites are very well maintained; great resturants are just walking distance and you can enjoy fasinating Downtown Hutch at the same time. Also the Astro Motel is just minutes drive to parks, wildlife exibits, malls, golf courses and my favorite, The Salt Mine. When i'm back next month me, my friends and family already know where to stay, and its the ASTRO MOTEL.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Maxthetraveler
missouri
Reviewed February 13, 2010

I am very pleased with the service and condition of this motel. The Astro Motel is one of the best privately ran motels that I have had the pleasure of staying in. In my travels across the United States, I have experienced many motels and their services. The service at the Astro Motel in Hutchinson KS. has got to be top of the line in my opinion.
I want to thank Jay and his family whom own and operate the motel for tending my needs during my stay in Hutchinson.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business