“good food, decor and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Southwest Family Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Hugoton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stay in the area seasonally and have tried every restaurant in a 100 mile radius. This one stands out in the top five for food, service and decor.The servings are ample and well executed. We have been twice and both times we were equally impressed.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

For a steakhouse they really don't have a lot of steaks...they have two. The steaks had no seasoning at all they were very bland. They were also over priced. The baked potato was very good though. If you go there make sure you don't sit at the first table in front of the door or you will freeze.

1  Thank Stacey O
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I love the décor, the friendly staff, and good food. Some of my favorites are the rib eye steak, chicken fry steak, and the beef or chicken fahitas . I eat there often with my Mom and we always enjoy it. I'd recommend eating there.