“We love this casino”

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We love this casino”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Friendly people... Great service... Lots of fun. We try to stop by as often as we can.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank sweetypie63303

Beattie, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Mid USA Casinos”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

It is nice enough as Casinos go. I just have never thought of a Casino as my only destination. I usually thought of them as a place to hang out while I waited for the show next door to open, or a good place to eat on the way to something. There isn't anything around this one and it isn't on my way to anything.

2 Thank RoggBeattie_Kansas
Sandy, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun place to visit”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

corndogs were great. Casino was neat and staff was friendly.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Joe S
Saint Joseph, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Golden Eagle Casino is the VERY Best!!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

ive been to the golden casino 3 times now the latest time was this afternoon i can tell u its the best place ive seen i feel like im walking into a vegas casino your treated really great the people are wonderful the food is great and you can drink all u want the machines are totally awesome "what a stress reliever" i feel great when i leave my wife and i enjoy it very much and plan on going regularly

Visited March 2012
1 Thank dennis b
Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Small but fun”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Small but fun. Very nice staff, new & old slots, & great buffet. The bathrooms were the cleanest we have seen at a casino. For first time sign up we recieved $10.00 worth of chips (there are certain machines you can use them on, mostly the older machines). My husband played the whole time on those chips only, me not so much. Will go back.

Visited June 2011