Super 8 Holton
Red Roof Inn Holton(Holton)(Great Value!)
$60
$107
HIExpress.com
Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites(Topeka)(Great Value!)
$79
BestWestern.com
$50
$98
$107
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnewer beddingbooked a king suitebreakfast barfridge and microwavegreat place to staynew carpetrooms are nicewill stay there againwithin walking distancebiscuits and gravyyogurtbed was comfortablefront desk staffmotelksdependablemaintenance
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The people were great. Not handicap accessible. The sidewalk in front of our room was cracked and chipped making it difficult to walk with a cane.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed July 8, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've been here a couple of times lately, and I'm checked into here as I'm writing this. The price point is good, the rooms are nice, and I really can't find anything to complain about.

The staff has accommodated me with early check-in (very handy for me), the internet connection is excellent, and the show is nice, hot, and plentiful water pressure. Holton isn't exactly Metropolis, but there are a few stores and restaurants within easy sight distance from this hotel.

I did not spot an elevator, but they have gotten my the ground floor rooms that I requested, so that's not that big of an issue.

The ice machine is close by my room, and produces good ice without any annoying signs on it (like "no filling ice coolers").

It's a good stop on the road. If I need a room in Holton again, I won't hesitate to book it again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have been to the Holton Super 8 before and were very satisfied and would recommend it to others!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo