“lost reservation”

JUNCTION CITY
“lost reservation”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I dropped in and made my reservation on Sept. 11 TH, for Oct. 20TH
When I arrived on OCT 20 , I was informed that I had called and cancelled . This was not true
I did not call
Forntunatly, a room was available

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
LEBANON
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The room was good, bed was comfortable. The pillows were horrible, very flat. We actually bought one at Wal Mart for me to use. When we checked in, the staff couldn't get the credit card machine to work correctly and actually asked me for another credit card, making us feel like the error they were receiving (line busy) was because our card was bad.
I did like that I could open the windows for some fresh air. We needed that, because the room next to us was obviously non-smoking because when we came in from outside in to the hallway we were enveloped in smoke and cigarette odor. I have asthma so this was an issue for us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Callahan, Florida
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff in a very nice motel. Holton is a smaller community north of Topeka. This motel is better than you might expect from a community of this size. A great small town feel....and you are close to EVERYTHING in town. Parking area is accessible to big rig trucks if necessary.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff were great and rooms fine .. the hotels a bit aged but clean and comfy .. hotel is on interstate and handy for everything in such a small place .. recommend Boomers and Trail cafe for places to eat too .. there's a Sonic and BIG MIKE'S DINER a must for breakfast if you do not want to do the Super 8 continental breakfast? Good prices for a 6 day stay .. free wifi was nice!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
kansas
Reviewed May 8, 2012

To be upfront, I have not been a Super 8 fan since it became part of Wyndham Resorts.
After getting screwed out of my old trip rewards stuff, I have gone out of my way not to stay there.
The motels have also gone down hill from what I have noticed the few times I have stayed there.

HOWEVER, I had a trip to take and this was the best option in the area where I was going.
Made reservations on line. All the price cutter sites all hadthe same price as super 8s web page.

This motel was a pleasant suprise. I had the king size bed non smoking room. Absolutely no complaints about it. The internet worked very well.

The only complaint I have has nothing to do with the motel. Cell phone service is spotty at best in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank flatlander776
Mineral Point, WI
Reviewed April 20, 2012

If you are traveling in the Holton KS area and looking for an exceptionally clean, well managed, and friendly place to stay, you just found it. My clean large room was equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The wireless internet worked fine and the TV had plenty of channels.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank rjbuss

Been to Super 8 Holton? Share your experiences!