“THE BEST IN TOWN”
Review of Super 8 Holton

Super 8 Holton
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Holton
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff were great and rooms fine .. the hotels a bit aged but clean and comfy .. hotel is on interstate and handy for everything in such a small place .. recommend Boomers and Trail cafe for places to eat too .. there's a Sonic and BIG MIKE'S DINER a must for breakfast if you do not want to do the Super 8 continental breakfast? Good prices for a 6 day stay .. free wifi was nice!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 8, 2012

To be upfront, I have not been a Super 8 fan since it became part of Wyndham Resorts.
After getting screwed out of my old trip rewards stuff, I have gone out of my way not to stay there.
The motels have also gone down hill from what I have noticed the few times I have stayed there.

HOWEVER, I had a trip to take and this was the best option in the area where I was going.
Made reservations on line. All the price cutter sites all hadthe same price as super 8s web page.

This motel was a pleasant suprise. I had the king size bed non smoking room. Absolutely no complaints about it. The internet worked very well.

The only complaint I have has nothing to do with the motel. Cell phone service is spotty at best in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank flatlander776
Reviewed April 20, 2012

If you are traveling in the Holton KS area and looking for an exceptionally clean, well managed, and friendly place to stay, you just found it. My clean large room was equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The wireless internet worked fine and the TV had plenty of channels.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rjbuss
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I didnt make a reservation, just stopped for the night. Most Super-8s are just sub-par but this one pleasantly surprised me. I had a king bed and huge room with fridge and microwave. It was very clean and everything had been maintained very well! I give this roadstop stay a high five and will be back if I head on through the middle of KS again!!

Room Tip: king bed rooms are very large
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2010

On our recent trip to Vegas, our night at Holton, Ks. was one of our best experiences.
The room had everything we required and was comfortable and clean. The price
was right for the location and comfort provided. We asked for a good place to eat and a
a local restauraunt was recommended. The atmosphere and the food there was excellent.
All in all it was an excellent experience. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2008

We stayed in a king suite with a whirlpool bath for two nights. The staff couldn't be friendlier and the place was very clean. The only thing that could have been better was the bed. We didn't find it very comfortable. It honestly felt like we were sleeping on a piece of plywood. The breakfast was just OK but for the price this place can't be beat. We would stay here again. Mary Aaron

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 29, 2008

I had a wonderful stay. I booked a king suite for 3 days. Check-in was quick and very friendly and helpful. The room had a fridge, microwave and whirlpool and a large tv with vcr and dvd player. Very good price for everything that there was and the room size. Wireless internet was good. The staff was very friendly. Some nice nearby restaurants too. The only thing that wasn't too great was the breakfast. Pretty limited choices, but it was free, and with the great room prices, you can easily afford breadfast out.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Super 8 Holton? Share your experiences!